Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 99
Discuss [PwnageTool] Any news on 2.0 Beta 4 pwnage? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by XianLi Registered on Dec 2007 and your first post (6 months later) ...
  1. #81
    spammer Array

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Registered on Dec 2007 and your first post (6 months later) is just about asking something...
    whats the point in attacking a member

    surely admins and mods should be preventing that type of thing


  2. #82
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Bluerockuk1, i know why you are here.

    You are just a trouble maker trying to start flaming in all the thread you have posted.
    So if you don't want to get banned, you should clam down and wait for the final release.

    If you are so hurry, go and ask Zoron to give you his vaporware 2.0 solution.

  3. #83
    spammer Array

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Bluerockuk1, i know why you are here.

    You are just a trouble maker trying to start flaming in all the thread you have posted.
    So if you don't want to get banned, you should clam down and wait for the final release.

    If you are so hurry, go and ask Zoron to give you his vaporware 2.0 solution.
    I totally take offense to that comment and if you chose to ban me because I have questioned your comments then please go ahead

    How can you say I start flaming in EVERY post. check out all the threads below - 33 posts and only flamed a few on this board when flaming started on me. I have come on here and helped people and participted on healthy debates.

    If you chose to ban me then please do, but what is the point of a forum if you cant debate without fear. WE DONT LIVE IN CHINA

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40436

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40063

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40217

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40414

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40404

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40382

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39512

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40249

  4. #84
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Bluerockuk1, i know why you are here.

    You are just a trouble maker trying to start flaming in all the thread you have posted.
    So if you don't want to get banned, you should clam down and wait for the final release.

    If you are so hurry, go and ask Zoron to give you his vaporware 2.0 solution.
    BAN HIM (bluerockuk1) !

    you're right : we don't need these type of flamers around ....
    you're right : devs own us nothing
    you're right : devs don't have to update PwnageTool for every new beta
    you're right : we better wait out for the final 2.0 (I can accept this, even if I would be very happy to have the beta 5 on my iPhone today ...)

  5. #85
    spammer Array

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    just one more point

    I dont need to wait

    I have a dev cert and are able to activate and use Beta 5, I was just making a comment in general

    End


  6. #86
    Developer Array The_Real_BigBuckz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Come on guys everyone has a right to express their opinion, just because you disagree with the comment doesn't mean the person shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion. We should all take comments in the right spirit after all we are all part of one community.

  7. #87
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_BigBuckz View Post
    Come on guys everyone has a right to express their opinion, just because you disagree with the comment doesn't mean the person shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion. We should all take comments in the right spirit after all we are all part of one community.
    His comments are inflammatory and made to attack the dev team for not releasing information and updates to his satisfaction. I agree that we should all get along and freely express opinions, but I don't think his rants should be considered opinions. I wonder how much he actually paid for the use of the Pwnage Tools that have been released. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

    If I were on the dev team I wouldn't put another dang thing out if I got comments like his from too many people. That's just my opinion.

    And then his nah nah, I have a dev cert so I don't need you comments.... geez.

  8. #88
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patvg View Post
    BAN HIM (bluerockuk1) !

    you're right : we don't need these type of flamers around ....
    you're right : devs own us nothing
    you're right : devs don't have to update PwnageTool for every new beta
    you're right : we better wait out for the final 2.0 (I can accept this, even if I would be very happy to have the beta 5 on my iPhone today ...)
    lmao i logged in today just to say
    own3d
    tbf the moderator is abusing his power, just lighten up

    its all abit of banter.

  9. #89
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerockuk1 View Post
    If you chose to ban me then please do, but what is the point of a forum if you cant debate without fear.
    You don't debate, you are posting aggressive comments on what the Dev Team should do.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerockuk1 View Post
    WE DONT LIVE IN CHINA
    In the name of "freedom" you are imposing your own point of view here and after you quote a country you certainly only know from your TV (probably made in China ) you watch everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerockuk1 View Post
    why give us crap info, we want real updates - PROGRESS
    It's not we, it's only you.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluerockuk1 View Post
    just one more point

    I dont need to wait

    I have a dev cert and are able to activate and use Beta 5, I was just making a comment in general

    End
    If you have a Dev Cert like you pretend, what is your point of asking everywhere for PwnageTool to be updated/released in the forum except bringing trouble?

    You now have made it clear about the reason why you posted here.

  10. #90
    spammer Array

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilhomer View Post
    His comments are inflammatory and made to attack the dev team for not releasing information and updates to his satisfaction. I agree that we should all get along and freely express opinions, but I don't think his rants should be considered opinions. I wonder how much he actually paid for the use of the Pwnage Tools that have been released. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

    If I were on the dev team I wouldn't put another dang thing out if I got comments like his from too many people. That's just my opinion.

    And then his nah nah, I have a dev cert so I don't need you comments.... geez.
    All I have done is express opinion

    I have never been inflammatory about the Dev team I have simply stated that I find them very secret and I have also said that I dont think that they have the unlock yet completed

    All of these comments are opinions based on information

    The dev team are in my opinion secretive


    With regards the comment about the dev cert, I have simply made that comment because someone stated that I was winning to have a release at every Beta, I have never demanded that they release it now.

    You need to read the entire posts before making comments


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:13 PM
  3. [Pwnagetool] Help with reversing pwnage
    By d0b33 in forum PwnageTool
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
  4. [PwnageTool 2.0][3G] - No signal after pwnage
    By resonance in forum PwnageTool
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:12 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:07 PM.
twitter, follow us!