[PwnageTool] Phone won't turn on after pwned
In a bit of a pickle here. I'm pretty new to the iPhone, and I got a new unit recently. I used the PwnageTool on my Mac to attempt to unlock the baseband.
I followed the steps as described.
1. Start iPhone in recovery mode
2. Run PwnageTool and Browse IPSW to "iPhone1,1_1.1.4_4A102_Restore.ipsw"
3. PwnageTool successfully loaded IPSW and text scrolling on console
4. Popup menu appear indicating that iPhone is being pwned, and scrolling text on iPhone
5. iPhone will restart and show the new connect to iTunes screen (or supposed to)
Problem happened at step 5 where the iPhone doesn't restart. It completely switched off and now I am unable to power it back on at all.
I waited for a couple of minutes to see if the restart will eventually happen but it didn't so I unplugged it from my MacBook USB port.
And now, even after I've unplugged it from my MacBook I am unable to switch on my iPhone at all. There's no display shown on the screen, and I've tried powering up in Recovery Mode, DFU Mode and nothing happens. Basically my iPhone is dead.
Anyone got any ideas on what I can do or what I did wrong? Really appreciate any help as its kinda demoralizing that my iPhone is dead even before I got to use it :(