[PwnageTool] Double check the installation without Sleep/Power Button !
One more Hello Fellas !
I´m here to double check the procedures of pwnaging my Iphone WITHOUT
the Sleep/Power Button (Mine is broken !). I know that the release of 2.0 will be soon but i want to go to 1.1.4 (To make my car understand the bluetooth without problems... 1.1.3 is to buggy with this. Some people related me that 1.1.4 will works for me)
First of all... My Specs:
- Iphone 8gb
- Running in firmware 1.1.3
- Ziphone Unlocking Method (But my bootloader is 4.6... i dont know how...
maybe the firsties version of Ziphone. HardwareInfo.app tells me that i´m
running Bootloarder Version 4.6_M3S2 and Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G) :confused:
- Hackintosh with MacOSX 10.5.2 (I have a PC , not a genuine Mac)
I have all the necessary files
- Pwnage 1.1
- The Last Itunes 7.6 for MacOSX downloaded from apple
- Iphone 1.1.4 Original Firmware
- Iphone 1.1.4 Original Bootloaders
- iLiberty 126.96.36.199 for Windows OR iNdependence 1.4 for MacOSX (TO MAKE ME ENTER ON RESTORE OR DFU MODE ! Because i dont have more the Sleep/Power Button , remember ???:()
1. Restore my iPhone to 1.1.4 (Option + Restore on Itunes. Choose the Original 1.1.4 firmware and go on to the factory conditions..i hope)
2. Use the iLiberty or iNdependece and put my iPhone on RESTORE MODE
3. Launch Pwnage 1.1
4. Click Browse . ipsw button > Select the Original 1.1.4 Firmware and let it go...
5. Click the iPwner button and let it go... It will reboot
6. Click the ipsw Builder button and check ONLY
x Enable Baseband
x Neuter Bootloader
x Unlock Baseband
x Activate Phone
7. Select the Custom Packages , select Custom Logos , Select The original bootloaders and save the new ipsw
8. Lauch iTunes the (Option + Restore) and select the ipsw that i create
9. After that let Bootloader acts (i know it´s take a long time)
Version 4.6 Checked, Neuter = ON , Unlock = ON (Fakeblank = OFF)
10. Installs Fake BSD Subsystem , Installs Firmware 1.1.4 uses App Support (1.1.4)
from iClarified (because i´m from Brazil..i´m not in the countries listed by apple)
So confirming..is that steps that i must follow ?
I only have to put on restore mode only ONE time ?
Please...help me here... Thnx a lot !:)