Hi yesterday I finally got to give a run to iBuilder 1.04b. I just added Installer, BSD, AppSupport, Region Path, deviphone-es (and the deviphone rep). At the end the iBuilder bundle was around 25.6 Mb ... I manage to copied to my Mac and added to the pwnagedTool.
Now, my problem is that when I included the newly created bundle the iPhone goes into a non ending loop after the bootneuter tools is ran.... I tested in two diferent iPhones ... BTW, I renamed the iBuilder.bundle to iBuilderSTD.bundle ...
could that have cause the problem
i just tried the 1.05b version and still there are problem with trhe permissions, i did the bunble and uploaded it to the iphone via ssh, without fixing permission and the apps crash, when i add the permissions the apps work but when using summerboard the themes doesn't work
it really needs that direct interface with the phone so the builder fixes the permissions itself on transfer than hoping the settings stay in place
Did you try to reboot after you uploaded the files folder?
Originally Posted by juansinmiedo35
an upload is not enough there is a script file that has to be run after the first reboot.
it will fix your permissions AND Exec commands.
I already started to work on it and it already done.
Originally Posted by truehybridx
i just wanna check it before i release it.
Time is all i need :)
I'm still working in a full time job....
yes i restarted the phone after uploading the files
Originally Posted by rotem925
maybe the problem is that the ibuilder.sh script isn't running automaticly, so if i run it through terminal it should work, i'll post my results
I still think that the problem is at ibuilder.sh.
I think that ibuilder is not creating it right.
Juansinmiedo, if you can, please post here all the apps you selected, and the ibuilder script.
To get the ibuilder script just right click on it, open with notepad, copy and paste here. Cause i think that ibuilder.sh is not doing what it was supposed to.
I tried to add http://databinge.com to source (Time Capsule), but got this message:
The source could not be added!
The 'br' start tag on line 384 does not match the end tag of 'div', Line 386, position 129.
I used iBuilder 1.05b