Discuss MY 3GS is not starting at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Hello Guys, please help.
I downloaded the pwngtool tool for mac, i jailbreak the 3gs ...
MY 3GS is not starting
Hello Guys, please help.
I downloaded the pwngtool tool for mac, i jailbreak the 3gs 3.1.2, 05.11.07 & then after few days it started to shutdown automatically & after the pineapple logo appears it suddenly disappear, when i restore using itunes latest version its giving me error 9. i used all other applications new IPSW custom restore, blackrai1 tools, redsnow, everything ... the iphone will go to DFU mode with a pic of a man his hands are up... & always giving an error & can not restore to factory settings. please help..
You may need to try again
0. Run iTunes
1. Connect your phone using USB cable
2. Put into DFU Mode
- push Power & Home button till screen turn-off
- release Power button, but Home button should be pressed
* iTunes will shows a message your phone in recovery mode.
- release Home button.
3. Recovery with original firmware from Apple
* you have 05.11.07 BB, so you need to recover with the original firmware.
4. You need to recover in DFU mode with Customized Firmware
- or -
You need to jailbreak using Blackra1n
Thanks for replying,
i am still having the same error, its not letting me do anything it just five me error 9.
is there any way?
Originally Posted by nonomia
By schmickr in forum AppleTV 1
Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:06 PM
By bulldog22 in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 06-20-2010, 12:27 AM
By jiraphajill in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 06-29-2009, 10:42 PM
By flipboi in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 11-17-2008, 12:04 AM
By sidneivl in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
Last Post: 04-27-2008, 12:19 AM