Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Discuss [4.6 Neuter BL] How to erase the baseband? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by MuscleNerd The newer bbupdater versions tend to do that even when the ...
  1. #21
    Respected Professional Array abrasBR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brasil
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    The newer bbupdater versions tend to do that even when the CommCenter is unloaded and killed. I find bbupdater from 1.0.2 release to be the most lenient.

    Is there any way i can know which version is my bbupdater?
    Cause i used one that i have since 102, but i have more then 8 different.
    the one i used worked flawlessly.
    Abras


  2. #22
    iPhone DevTeam Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Always sunny Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrasBR View Post
    Is there any way i can know which version is my bbupdater?
    Cause i used one that i have since 102, but i have more then 8 different.
    the one i used worked flawlessly.
    Abras
    The hashes for the versions so far are

    MD5 (bbupdater100) = d8ce78b42ef86967e413a37329801245
    MD5 (bbupdater101) = 2491002b3ad7529f910a3001bd84e958
    MD5 (bbupdater102) = 846e1ddada152947cc317a23de671525
    MD5 (bbupdater111) = 7c2f298ab209ce9866597ac2386a8f5e
    MD5 (bbupdater112) = 7f8dc7531b928382d1106f94fb19a8c0
    MD5 (bbupdater113) = 590ed6d100c86659056478489e396c1e
    MD5 (bbupdater114) = fb43db99d7e36b032d7ae346ccbcc10b
    MD5 (bbupdater120) = 566ae0c61fa022cd02ff578fd95b12f2
    MD5 (bbupdater200) = ceef82335f7f4e1e1d5d5b25a93d2127

  3. #23
    Respected Professional Array abrasBR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brasil
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    The hashes for the versions so far are

    MD5 (bbupdater100) = d8ce78b42ef86967e413a37329801245
    MD5 (bbupdater101) = 2491002b3ad7529f910a3001bd84e958
    MD5 (bbupdater102) = 846e1ddada152947cc317a23de671525
    MD5 (bbupdater111) = 7c2f298ab209ce9866597ac2386a8f5e
    MD5 (bbupdater112) = 7f8dc7531b928382d1106f94fb19a8c0
    MD5 (bbupdater113) = 590ed6d100c86659056478489e396c1e
    MD5 (bbupdater114) = fb43db99d7e36b032d7ae346ccbcc10b
    MD5 (bbupdater120) = 566ae0c61fa022cd02ff578fd95b12f2
    MD5 (bbupdater200) = ceef82335f7f4e1e1d5d5b25a93d2127
    Thanks a lot. I just checked it here, i used 102 version. It worked like a charm.

    Just one thing ive just realized. You said before to always use *.eep and *.fls right?
    When i re-flashed my baseband i use both, but when i used crackn unlock (that until now, is by far the best for 1.1.4) it just flashed the *.fls.
    Do you see any problem with that?
    Should i flash *.eep too?(but then it would be mine, the one i got in the net, not the exactly pair of crackns)
    Thanks again,
    Abras
    Last edited by abrasBR; 04-09-2008 at 01:07 AM.

  4. #24
    iPhone DevTeam Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Always sunny Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    The eep files seem like static adjustments tied to each particular fls... if for some reason you can't do them both at the same time, at least follow the fls flash by an additional run to get the eep in there.

    The fls and eep files are in the ramdisks, so you should pull them directly from Apple's IPSW files (using something like 8900decryptor first).

  5. #25
    Respected Professional Array abrasBR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brasil
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    The eep files seem like static adjustments tied to each particular fls... if for some reason you can't do them both at the same time, at least follow the fls flash by an additional run to get the eep in there.
    What do you mean by that?
    (The reason that i will only have *.fls is 114unlock posted by cRACKn, so i dont know if i can send the command to unlock (that will re-flash just the *.fls) and the command to flash *.eep.)

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    The fls and eep files are in the ramdisks, so you should pull them directly from Apple's IPSW files (using something like 8900decryptor first).
    Well, i really dont know how to use 8900decryptor. But anyway i have both files here with me.

    Thanks a lot,
    Abras


  6. #26
    iPhone DevTeam Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Always sunny Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    If you go through PwnageTool and BootNeuter is run, after BootNeuter is done and it's rebooted, you'll find both the 114 .fls and .eep in /Applications/BootNeuter.app/firmware (that's one way to get them...BootNeuter feeds them both to bbupdater).

  7. #27
    Respected Professional Array abrasBR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brasil
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    If you go through PwnageTool and BootNeuter is run, after BootNeuter is done and it's rebooted, you'll find both the 114 .fls and .eep in /Applications/BootNeuter.app/firmware (that's one way to get them...BootNeuter feeds them both to bbupdater).
    Ok,
    but i didnt understand what you said here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    The eep files seem like static adjustments tied to each particular fls... if for some reason you can't do them both at the same time, at least follow the fls flash by an additional run to get the eep in there.

  8. #28
    iPhone DevTeam Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Always sunny Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Apple themselves never applies an *fls without also applying the matching *eep. And since the *eep files change from release to release along with the *fls files, it's reasonable to assume they really should be both applied.

    To apply them you can either do them both at once:
    bbupdater -f *fls -e *eep
    or if for some reason something else is flashing just the *fls, you can follow that up manually with a
    bbupdater -e *eep

  9. #29
    Respected Professional Array abrasBR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Brasil
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleNerd View Post
    Apple themselves never applies an *fls without also applying the matching *eep. And since the *eep files change from release to release along with the *fls files, it's reasonable to assume they really should be both applied.

    To apply them you can either do them both at once:
    bbupdater -f *fls -e *eep
    or if for some reason something else is flashing just the *fls, you can follow that up manually with a
    bbupdater -e *eep
    Ohh....ok.
    So i think im good here. Cause first i erased the baseband then i flashed both *.fls and *.eep. Then i used cRACKn 114unlock that just flashed *.fls. So is it necessary to flash *.eep again?
    Thanks for your patience, you really helped me.
    Abras

  10. #30
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doktaphex View Post
    Have you read any of this thread?
    lol :p I was just about to say that. But you beat me to it.


 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. (1.1.4[1.1.2 OTB]) Erase Baseband and re-unlock?
    By totono8 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:22 PM
  2. ziphone -e = Erase Baseband (BL 3.9 only)
    By domenb in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
  3. ERASE 4.04 baseband with Ziphone2.5b!!!!
    By ikuwara in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:56 AM
  4. [1.1.2 OTB] erase baseband?
    By dev_es in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 01:42 PM
  5. cant erase baseband....
    By AndrewEA in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:33 PM.
twitter, follow us!