Thought I make a thread describing my problem a little more in-depth. (It's a follow-up of the post I made here.)
Story of my phone:
- Shrink wrapped 16 GB UK iPhone
- Unlocked and fully working with iLiberty+ 220.127.116.11 (3.9FB with 04.04.05_G)
- DFU Restore to 1.1.4
- Created ipsw in PwnageTool with the following settings:
Activate phone = onSelected only Installer under Custom Packages and disabled all Custom Logos.
Enable baseband update = on
Neuter bootloader = on
Update bootloader = off
Unlock baseband = on
Auto delete BootNeuter.app = off
I used the bootloader images from iClarified. IPSW Builder ran without problems.
- Ran iPwner. Everything worked and the phone booted with the pineapple logo.
- Restored to the custom ipsw in iTunes.
- Phone rebooted and launched Bootneuter and identified 3.9FB with neuter and unlock on and proceeded to "FLASHING BOOTLOADER" where it got stuck for almost 3 hours before I forced it to reboot.
Now my phone is in a state described in this post. If I run Bootneuter it gets stuck at "Determining settings".
Runningreturns "baseband unresponsive to pinging".Code:bbupdater -v
Runningreturns "Successful ping! Serial payloads are executable."Code:sping -v
Trying to erase the baseband withjust stops at waiting for data. I'm using the secpack for 04.04.05_G.Code:ienew
ZiPhone has never been used on the phone. What's my next step? Is there hope for my phone?