Discuss [Winpwn][3G] WinPwn 22.214.171.124 Released! at the Old *pwn Solutions - Hackint0sh.org; Let the testing begin. Make sure if you are on AT&T or an Official Carrier, ...
[Winpwn][3G] WinPwn 126.96.36.199 Released!
Let the testing begin. Make sure if you are on AT&T or an Official Carrier, only check Cydia. Make sure Youtube and Activate are NOT CHECKED!
- You MUST do a full uninstall of winpwn before installing the new version
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes ( Currently 7.7)
- WinPwn uses 300MB of ram at peak due to the ipsw being extracted in memory
- You must first click browse and load an IPSW to use WinPwn (i thought this was clear)
- For 2.0 only the *5A347_Restore.ipsw files are valid. The 345 image will not work
- If you see Failed to load image catalog/payload catalog, this is fine and won't cause problems
- If you already have service with AT&T do not activate or install Youtube Fix
- Cydia/XP/Writing root FS bug.
- Failed to remove ipsw directory after a ipswBuild failure.
- iPwner now only accepts custom ipsws.
- Remove 345 ipsw support. WinPwn only supports 347 2.0 ipsw's.
- Various other fixes.
Next Release Features:
- Parition resizer
- Auto updater
- DFU Helper function/Wizard mode
Last edited by hawaiipoolman; 07-25-2008 at 11:01 PM.
do i need to pwn my phone again when a new version of winpwn comes out?
ok I finally am successful in jailbreaking my 3G after the two previous versions. All went nice and smooth. This version definitely works! :iphone:
My only gripe is that it has Cydia instead of installer app. Most of us are more fimiliar with Installer than Cydia (which I find confusing). Hopefully we'll have Installer 4 in the near future.
Counting down for iPhone 2012 =)
can i use the winpwn to unlock a firts generation iphone???
By TheSacredSoul in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM
By jsalame in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 07-27-2008, 03:27 AM
By tombonez in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:23 AM