Messed up my iPhone :confused:
So here is the situation:
1) Got my 3GS June 2009, right when it came out in the UK. So it was on OS3.0.1 at the time I believe.
2) Jailbroke it right away with redsn0w 0.8
3) Unlocked with ultrasn0w (unknown version)
A bit latter I was considering upgrading to 3.1 so
4) Used ECID_grabber to get my iBCE and IBSS
5) Did NOT upgrade in the end so I was still at 3.0
Then I was pretty much happy for a couple of years and did not follow up on the whole upgrading thing until yesterday when my phone started going funny (pics would not appear in the camera roll) so I did a hard reset... And the phone never recovered :(
After much frustration of trying to restore to 3.0 an rejailbreaking I decided, oh what the heck, lets just restore to 4.1 and then downgrade or just use the phone as an iPod for a while till a jailbreak for 4.1 comes out...
BUT I had forgotten that I do not have the original SIM card anymore :/ so I am stuck at the activation screen :(.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do next given that I still have the iBEC and iBSS files (from OS3.0)? I am not in the UK anymore so getting a new SIM card from O2 is not an option (not the quickest at least).
Thanks a lot,