Discuss iPhone 3G GRAYED WIFI (NO WIFI) at the Old *pwn Solutions - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by crispain
swifi not always fixes no WiFi problems in 2G iphone.
Agreed with crispain, grey wifi @ iPhone 2G / 3G / 3GS mostly hardware problem. very number case 2G grey wifi i can repaired with swifi.
Originally Posted by crispain
Actually grey wifi @ iPhone (any) could be :
1. Wifi chip problem (mostly)
2. Baseband corrupted (small case)
a. Reflash baseband.
- for 2G : reflash with bootneuter / sgold.wifi
- 3G / 3GS : reflash with update f/w (baseband) or reflash manually
(take out the chip & reprogramming the NOR flash) - h/w expert only.
b. Broken NOR flash
- replace the NOR flash.
3. Board Problem
- repair the board / could permanently wifi died (no solution) - h/w expert only.
i have the same probelm and i tried more time to reinstall the new software
By Icecold54 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 07-29-2011, 03:45 PM
By TDMaster in forum General
Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:34 AM
By faisal_sherry in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-01-2008, 03:19 AM
By dippin in forum General
Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:17 PM