OS X SL on Lenovo R61
i am new on this board and a noob with hackintosh.
Now I got an installation from OS X Snow Leopard on my Lenovo R61. But I have no driver for the most thinks:
- keyboard and touchpad/Trackpoint don't work
- LAN and WLAN don't work
- sound card don't work
- graphics adapter don't work fast... (all effects are very slowly)
- Maybe I need a driver for my CPU, because I only see one CPU core
The specifications of my Lenovo laptop are:
- Series: Lenovo ThinkPad R61
- graphics adapter: nVidia Quadro NVS 140M
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 / 2.000 MHz
- RAM: 3 GB DDR2, 667 MHz
- display: 15,4"
- display resolution: WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050)
- graphics ram: 128 MB (mac os tells me only 32MB)
- Keyboard: german PC keyboard
- optical device: DVD-burner
- communication: WLAN Intel 802.11agn, Modem, Bluetooth, Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000
- SD-Card Slot
- Firewire 400
Has anybody instructions for me, so that I can use the most of this
- LAN or WLAN - better both
- touchpad or trackball - better both
- graphiccard so that I have a normal running system (I don't need that to play games)
- both CPU cores
- SD card, bluetooth, firewire are nice futures, but I can live without that thinks if needed.
- fingerprint I think is not possible. But if I can use that so I will try of course
I hope anybody can help me. Maybe I have to install all new - thats no problem. And I can although download a new version of install dvd if needed.
I also need information about this.
I'm currently running OSX 10.5.7 on R61 with everything working except wireless but thats solved with a D-Link dongle.
But I really need to run Snow Leopard so if anyone knows anything please tell us.
Thanks in advance!