Discuss Drivers/Resolution probs at the Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support - Hackint0sh.org; Hello, I own a VAIO VPC136FM/B.
I succesfully installed Snow Leopard on my HDD (retail ...
Hello, I own a VAIO VPC136FM/B.
I succesfully installed Snow Leopard on my HDD (retail DVD Install, since others were not working correctly)
I have some problems, If I could get some help, would be really appreciated.
1. When I click "about this mac" it crashes (like a reboot of the display)
2. I have a NVIDIA GT425M graphic card, but it only shows 32mb of the 1GB!. When im trying to change resolution (mine is 1900x600) I cant, because theres only one option. I tried some things:
- Installing nvidia retail drivers (after install and reboot, wont let me get inside macosx)
- doing "graphics mode=1600x900x32" in apple.boot.. (didnt worked at all, its the same resolution)
- Installing the NVEnabler (nothing)
I guess I've tried all and I cant change my resolution that keeps bugging me.
thanks a lot
Last edited by paulofuertes; 02-13-2011 at 10:16 PM.
By agreensh in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 10-18-2009, 04:33 PM
By DS. in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:25 PM
By GoldenFro in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:21 AM