Sony Vaio - Wireless and audio not working, help! leo4all
I’ve been trying to install hackintosh on my laptop for the past month and lately I could get it running. The problem is that the wireless and audio are not working.
Could somebody please help me to get it working fine?
Thinks I’ve tried until now:
- I tried to install leopard , but it got stuck just before the end of installation
- I’ve tried also tiger 10.4, jaz osx (don’t remember the version), leopard (15.5.1), but I had different problems with all of them.
- I tried the Iatkos v7, but the video did not work, it showed a funny white screen with the apple logo but suddenly the logo disappear and a black screen came out, and white again…. And it kept doing and never stoped. I have tried different configuration but it get stuck while starting.
- The last version I tried was leo4all
o Firstly I tried to install everything but the funny screen appeared again, so I installed it without installing video, end tadaaaaa…. It worked. I mean, I can not change screen resolution but I can turn it on and “play” on mac os.
o The problem was that the wireless and the audio didn’t work at all, so I tried to do the same with them so I reinstalled leo4all without installing video, network and audio, but they still not working for me.
- I have downloaded a file called SVN latest from http://code.google.com/p/iwidarwin/but after I’d installed it the mac os got stucked and I had to reinstall leo4all all over again.
Could somebody help me to solve the audio end wireless problem?
Thanks in advance,
Oh! I am dual booting Mac os and windows 7, if it is important!
My laptop is:
Processor: CORE (TM)2 2GHz 2x
Memory: 2GB RAM
Wireless: Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection
Audio: Sigma Tel High Definition Audio CODEC