Sigmatel Working on dell 3100
Hi Ive' been working on this Leo4all v2 for months.
here's what worked using
kext helper i loaded the 2 kext in applehda-sigmatel9228-hdas download
I check in about this mac audio it showed (audio output ) but no specifics. i had no sound.
before i ran these 2 kext it read no output.
I remembered reading somewhere over these months that a change in venor id & dev id was needed.
I went into windows device manager and found this " HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801C4& REV_1022 "
I then went to the sigmatel 9228 codec in download and change the ids to
Vendor Id: 0x83847690 last 8 I changed ven# and dev#
Subsystem Id: 102801C4 all this I change
Revision Id: 0x101022 last 4 i changed
saved as codec.txt then draged to appleHDA patcher v1.2
this worked for me great sound out haven't checked head phones
I learned a lot from everyone here and on hachingt0sh , hotfix also since i'm a mac new bee