After driver installation nothing at all more goes, AMD and ATI
yesterday I have installed PC iDeneb 1.4 on my desktop.
If everything has clapped so far!
I have installed first once according to this Wiki:
* mainboard: GA MA 770-UD3
* Processor: AMD Phenom (tm) II X3 720 Processor, 2800 MHz
* Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 3850 (512 mb)
* Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168C (P)/8111C (P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
USB RT73 Wireless LAN Card (192.168.178.23)
* Hard disk type: WD6400AAKS-00A7B2 WDC ATA Device (596 GB, IDE)
* Other hardware: Main memory 4092 mb of DDR2 800
Optical disk drive
HL DT SAINT BDDVDRW GGC-H20L ATA Device
Mouse HID correspondent mouse
USB1 Controller standard OpenHCD USB-host controller [NoDB]
- additional linguistic package German
- Sound ALC 888
- Chip set ATIATA
- Kernel 9.5 Voodo
- Ethernet Realtek R1000
- Apple SMBIOS 800
- Seatbelt Fixed
After the installation I have again after this Wiki
with-x the safe fashion launched and the ATI drivers instal. Then OSX wants to restart, there comes the background iDeneb and this circle.
2 Standing long I have waited, however, it does to itself nothing, or the circle moves only quite slowly from stroke to stroke.
If I launch now the OSX in the verbose mode I get this here:
How can I get now the 10.5.7 10.5.6 with myself?
Or have I produced somewhere an error?