Discuss [Dell Inspiron 15] Few problems after iATKOS install at the Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support - Hackint0sh.org; Hi all !
I've installed with succes iATKOS v1.7 on my Dell Inspiron 1545 with ...
[Dell Inspiron 15] Few problems after iATKOS install
Hi all !
I've installed with succes iATKOS v1.7 on my Dell Inspiron 1545 with deviato's tutorial.
But few things doesn't work anyway :
- I have to boot with -x otherwise, just after the loading i just can see grey screen with few pixels scattered on the screen, why ?
- my audio doesn't work while i've installed voodooHDA (and i don't see post-install installed kexts on the "extensions" of my OS.
- i would like to see my battery level on the right top, but, like for audio, the kext seems to be not installed
- i don't find ati radeon HD Mobility 4300 series kext
- how can i do the updates without break my hackintosh ?
SPECS : CM : Dell Inspiron 1545 / NORTHBRIDGE : Intel Cantiga PM45 / BUS : intel gtl+ (64bits) ok
CPU : Intel Core2Duo T6400 @ 2GHz, SSE/SSE2/SSE3 ok
GPU : ATI Radeon Mobility HD4300 256mo No native resolution
RAM : 2x2GO DDR2-800 SDRAM 2GO ONLY
ETHERNET : Fast Ethernet Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI ok
WIFI : Mini Carte WLAN Dell Wireless 1397 ok
HD : Controler SATA AHCI 1.0 / WDC WD2500BEVT -75ZCT2 ok
AUDIO : IDT 92HD71B7 @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 No sound
EDIT : I think i can't install kext cause i'm on safe mode, and installed kexts are'nt running and i can't boot on "normal" mode cause i fall on a grey screen with pixels ligns on. I don't find any solution.. I'm blocked without sound cause i installed mac os for music production.
I hope you'll can help me. Thanks a lot i'm blocked on since 3 days..
By samjack50009 in forum Installation
Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:32 AM
By Crahzee in forum Installation
Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:48 AM
By lawin in forum Installation
Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:11 PM