Discuss boot0: error. Can't boot anything. at the Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support - Hackint0sh.org; Basically whenever I start my computer I'm faced with "boot0: error".
Here's how I got ...
boot0: error. Can't boot anything.
Basically whenever I start my computer I'm faced with "boot0: error".
Here's how I got to this:
1. Tried installing leopard using iatkosvi5, but got stuck with an error sign with an apple logo.
2. Booted into vista and deleted everything on the leopard partition.
3. Downloaded Kalyway.
4. Restarted for an update. (Before I did anything with kallyway).
5. Current situation.
I've tried booting into a: iatkos install dvd, vista install dvd, linux ubuntu install dvd. Only the ubuntu disk will boot and I tried to install it in hopes of accessing terminal, but I was just faced with errors. I've also tried using system recover when I first turn on, but I only et the same issue.
Does anyone have any CD/DVD with which I can access anything on my computer?
I've had the same problem. Use the UBCD (Ultimate Boot CD - Overview)
Burn the iso, boot it.
Then go to Filesystem tools > boot loaders > gag > install gag > add os > windows NT > reboot without cd and should work
1) you must not make Mac Partition active.
2) Vista should be active, install EasyBCD 2.0 beta.
3) Add Mac Entry (EFI) from Add or Remove Entries.
By DigitALL in forum Using Leopard
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:53 AM
By DigitALL in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
By ai3gtmc in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:21 PM
By div^ in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-12-2009, 11:29 AM
By Boggalog01 in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-22-2009, 02:13 PM