Enable Street View on Touch 2.2
i've found the trigger so this is probably the easiest way for the time being...
1. get this file via ssh: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N45AP.plist
2. convert to xml at Binary — XML .plist converter - iAppCat
4. save then using that website again reconvert to binary
5. rename original file N45AP.old
6. copy new N45AP.plist in (make sure permissions are 644)
7. reboot ipod
Update: to get the proper preferences back:
1. in this folder rename Settings-iPhone.plist, to Settings-iPhone.old
2. copy out Settings-iPod.plist and rename to Settings-iPhone.plist then copy back in
all settings will be available as before (music prefs back)
(make sure permissions are 0664)
Remaining Issue - Waiting for activation popup
Hopefully someone can patch the frameworks or springboard which wouldn't require this to be done! Anyway if you're desperate to try it out, that's all that needs to be done there's nothing wrong with stability or anything so you're not going break anything permanently trying this out.
Quote [Originally Posted by timmyj9]