Discuss FYI : redsn0w lite Released TETHERED at the iPod Touch 2G - Hackint0sh.org; Dev Team has released unsupported version of redsn0w for those who cant wait to try ...
FYI : redsn0w lite Released TETHERED
Dev Team has released unsupported version of redsn0w for those who cant wait to try out
you can grab your copy along with the instruction from redsn0w.com
here is the basic instruction .. (from Dev Team)
1) Copy the FirmwareBundles and CustomPackages directories into
your PwnageTool.app/Contents/Resources directory
2) Create a custom 2.2.1 ipsw with PwnageTool in Advanced mode. Don't
enable custom boot logos.
3) From your custom 2.2.1 ipsw, extract these (patched) files:
iBSS.n72ap.RELEASE.dfu (name it iBSS221pwn.dfu)
iBoot.n72ap.RELEASE.img3 (name it iBoot221pwn.img3)
4) From the official 2.1.1 ipsw, extract this (unpatched) file:
iBSS.n72ap.RELEASE.dfu (name it iBSS211.dfu)
Installing the jailbroken custom ipsw
5) Put your ipt2g into DFU mode using keypresses. Don't have iTunes running!
6) Start rslite. Send the official iBSS from 2.1.1: !iBSS211.dfu
7) Start rslite again. Send the redsn0w-lite patch: #pwn211ibss.txt
8) Send the patched iBSS from 2.2.1: !iBSS221pwn.dfu
9) Use iTunes to do a full restore using your custom 2.2.1 ipsw
After the install, your ipt2g will not be bootable without assistance
from a tethered computer. The method in this README.txt requires you
to go into DFU mode, but you should be able to find (or work out on
your own) other more convenient ways.
10) Repeat steps 5-8
11) Send the patched iBoot from 2.2.1: !iBoot221pwn.img3
Your homescreen should soon show up. You can then start iTunes.
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK
16GB White Shop:
Italy - Portogruado Jailbreak:
German O2 (Unlocked) Firmware:
__________________________________________________ Largest iPhone related Filebase -RELOADED- Pwnage, QuickPwn, WinPwn and the VMWare Toolchain all there!
Now with new page, new download system and more speed!
I would give it a try if someone could tell me how to install libusb onto my Mac
-bash: !iBSS211.dfu: event not found
what is this?
Installed using Windows XP, not so difficult, It works really good
[QUOTE=bravargas;387248]Installed using Windows XP, not so difficult, It works really good[/QUOTE
I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you and what installed in Windows to get it working
By vikram in forum Redsn0w
Last Post: 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM
By LegalRadiationTeam in forum AppStore Software
Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
By scaseman in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:47 AM
By appleguru in forum Redsn0w
Last Post: 06-21-2009, 05:52 PM
By pepsibobby in forum iPod Touch 2G
Last Post: 03-11-2009, 03:54 AM