Discuss iPod cannot be restored. Not enough memory at the iPod Touch 1G - Hackint0sh.org; Well as i was trying to restore my ipod to 1.1.1 all i was getting ...
iPod cannot be restored. Not enough memory
Well as i was trying to restore my ipod to 1.1.1 all i was getting was the error in the topic.
My ipod was empty and i had lot of space on my hard drive.
Somehow i got it stuck and now it is always in restore mode and i cannot restore the firmware due to the error above... what can i do?
Reinstall iTunes, Plug your iTouch to another USB port .
1. Use the latest iTunes
2. Reinstall iTunes (as mentioned XianLi)
3. Plug to other USB (as mentioned XianLi)
4. Restart and try again
5. You must be on ENGLISH windows. (try it on english windows in your friend or somewhere)
=S.. dont reinstall itunes.. thats a windows problem not an itunes problem.. just to this..
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Go to System
3. Click on the advanced options Tab
4. Click on Environment variable
5. Search for TEMP and TMP Click on it and modify both of them to C:\TEMP - Search in both windows.. up and down.. you should modify TEMP and TMP 2 times each..
6. If you dont got a C:\TEMP Folder.. just create it.. =D.. thats all.. should work now..
By ABeTrPlayR in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:34 AM
By Transphasic in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:37 AM
By leopraveen.c in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 02-29-2008, 05:37 AM
By iohen in forum General
Last Post: 10-28-2007, 11:39 PM
By liontos in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:26 AM