No passwords?!? iPhone 2g has partial functionality
I'm not sure how to summarize the issue so I've been collecting the various symptoms. Biggest issue is that I cannot connect to a secured wifi wan (unlocked wifi is fine). Other big issues are it won't save passwords or backup / sync with iTunes.
- An iPhone 2G, 3.1.2, Restored / jailbroken / unlocked with RedSn0w and Boot Neuter
- There is a MAC address for both wifi and bluetooth (addresses are one off each other)
- Baseband: 04.05.04_G
- Bootloader: 4.6
- Model: MA712
Other than the following symptoms everything works fine (Phone - on tmobile, Cydia, most apps)
Please ask if there is any other information I can give you - this is driving me crazy!
List of Syptoms:
- Can connect to unlocked networks
- Can see all relevant networks
- Can NOT connect to any secure network (I can using my iPod Touch) - I've tried four different networks using different security
- Sees / is seen other devices
- Cannot connect (tried car and headset)
- Resets to GMT every chance it gets
- Shows SMS messages received time in GMT
- OneBusAway shows bus arrival time as in 8 hours (+480 minutes)
- Set up gmail account and it validates, but report no password when refreshing mail
- Exchange service (contact / calendar) prompts my for password (Then works) after every reset
- GoogleVoice app will not remember settings
- Almost always fails sync with "-25" error
2g - Passwords not working for any connections?
Using WifiFoFum I CAN connect to locked networks (as long as they are not hidden) - so I'm pretty sure this is not a hardware issue.
Likewise using BTstack GPS I can connect to a bluetooth GPS. But there is no password involved with the GPS.
The common thread with things that are not working seems to be a password. Is there anything that can be messed up in the Baseband that would affect passwords?