Discuss My iphone 4 restarts every few minutes, please help me at the iPhone 4 - Hackint0sh.org; It started today, i installed a tweak called getudid from cydia, i wanted to know ...
My iphone 4 restarts every few minutes, please help me
It started today, i installed a tweak called getudid from cydia, i wanted to know what is my udid, also installed mezeze from cydia.
suddenly the phone started to reboot every few minutes.
I have uninstalled those tweaks but the restarts don't stop.
here's the log from apple iphone configuration entrpise:
iphone 4 restarts - Pastebin.com
please help me, i'm lost!
Thanks a lot.
Have you tried DFU restore?
1. Plug in your iphone to your computer
2. Turn off your iphone by pressing the Sleep/Wake and the Home buttons at the same time
4. After 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button continuing to hold the Home button
until you see a popup from iTunes saying "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode"
5. If you have been successful your device screen will be completely black/blank (this is 'DFU Mode')
6. You can now proceed and restore to the latest firmware using iTunes
If that doesn't cut it:
1. Remove your SIM card from your iPhone
2. Enable 3G data
3. Put back the SIM card in your iPhone
Does your iPhone still restart randomly?
It seems to be fixed since i saw that the "udid" cause a problem in the text file, i hope it will stay like that.
what i did is reset the network settings on the device.
someone with knewledge with console log can assure me that the udid cause the problem and reset the network settings fix this kind of thing?7
By pnkerdude in forum iPhone 4
Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:29 AM
By rahuljaiswal in forum Hardware
Last Post: 07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
By HendriX in forum General
Last Post: 04-24-2008, 01:41 AM
By rahuljaiswal in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 07:14 AM