Discuss IP4 Boot logo loop while Restoring - Error 3194 at the iPhone 4 - Hackint0sh.org; I bought this iphone 4 from a friend who dropped it and cracked the back ...
IP4 Boot logo loop while Restoring - Error 3194
I bought this iphone 4 from a friend who dropped it and cracked the back glass.
- Phone has never been Jailbroken
-The phone will not power up on its own.
-Plugged into computer starts the boot logo loop every 6 sec.
- Enters into dfu mode fine
-tried tiny Umbrella and iReb
-Upon restoring boot loop logo appears again and Error 3194 follows soon after.
- Tried 184.108.40.206 gs.apple.com fix / didnt work
-4.2.1 firmware exists on it I believe.
Cannot determine if the motherboard shot or not,
Hoping for the best before i give up.
here is my Update log
pastebin - Anonymous - post number 2099372
Last edited by SonSuko; 01-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Please search before posting, this is an exceptionally common error ever since Apple introduced the SHSH requirements back on the 3GS. 3194 means one of the following:
1) TinyUmbrella's TSS Server is not running.
2) If TU's TSS Server IS running, you do not have an SHSH cached locally for this phone and iOS 4.2.1.
3) If TU's TSS Server IS running, and you have an SHSH cached locally for this phone, your hosts file is probably pointing to saurik's server. Check it and remove any lines pointing to gs.apple.com, and make sure TinyUmbrella is NOT set to 'Set hosts to Cydia on exit'
If you do not have an SHSH for this specific phone for this specific iOS revision you're trying to restore, you will not be able to do so. You can only obtain SHSH for iOS 5.0.1 at present. If you're lucky and the phone is still running 4.2.1, you can use iFaith to get partial SHSH blobs that you can use to restore 4.2.1 again.
The preceding forum post has been brought to you by the letter "N" and the number 42.
iPhone 4, 32GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.0 - 6.1.2)
iPad 2 3G, 64GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.3 & 4.3.3 - 6.1)
Restore problems? Read this: http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/130802.htm Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare? Please Donate!
By Micgo in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:27 AM
By phooka in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:30 AM
By bob616 in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 06-02-2008, 12:36 AM
By siffo in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-27-2008, 05:10 AM
Tags for this Thread