Discuss Baseband 04.10.01 at the iPhone 4 - Hackint0sh.org; Hi everybody, i was looking inside the forum for answers, but i didn't find anything!!! ...
Hi everybody, i was looking inside the forum for answers, but i didn't find anything!!! so if you could help me i would be forever thankful...
I bought my iPhone in Mexico, and it was working fine with Telcel's Sim card (the official simcard), now Im living in Colombia, and i can't unlock it, i've been using a Gevy Simcard, but I'm tired of the dialing process each time my phone reboots.
I know that there isn't a official unlock for my 04.10.01 baseband YET.
my questions are:
1. is there a way to upgrade or downgrade the baseband to one that i can actually unlock? (if yes, is there a tutorial?, what should i do?)
2. is there a hope for the devteam to release an unlock for that baseband soon?
3. is there any other method to unlock it???
thank you so much,
1) Unfortunately no. The iPhone 4 can not use the iPad baseband, and there is no known way to downgrade the iPhone 4's baseband if Apple is not signing the target baseband.
2) Can't say. Sherif Hashim has posted a few things in the recent past relating to newer baseband unlocks, but nothing substantial has been released.
3) Unfortunately no. The only known method beyond ultrasn0w to unlock an iPhone 4 is to use the Gevey SIM or a Turbo SIM.
The preceding forum post has been brought to you by the letter "N" and the number 42.
iPhone 4, 32GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.0 - 6.1.2)
iPad 2 3G, 64GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.3 & 4.3.3 - 6.1)
Restore problems? Read this: http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/130802.htm Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare? Please Donate!
Thank you so much... so i think I'm gonna keep using the gevey, and pray for an unlock soon!!!
By maxpower21 in forum Redsn0w
Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:33 PM
By Shezi in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:07 PM
By Cymail in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 04-16-2009, 07:55 PM
By ciccio80 in forum General
Last Post: 02-05-2008, 02:35 PM
By 1204 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Tags for this Thread