Discuss After Jailbreaking Iphone 4 4.3.3 No Carrier Available ! at the iPhone 4 - Hackint0sh.org; Hi All,
1) i bought off a frind in austria a factory locked iphone with ...
After Jailbreaking Iphone 4 4.3.3 No Carrier Available !
1) i bought off a frind in austria a factory locked iphone with firmware version 4.3.3 installed. MC603DN
2) as i live in belgium i jailbroke it, and bought i micro sim card from proximus.
3) Cydia is now successfully installed, but I have no phone service. When I check in Settings > General > About, the carrier section states "Not Available".
4) i have also downloaded ultrasnow from cydia :s infact in genreal i do not get the carrier option but the iphone does read the sim card as it asks for my pin code
Can anybody help with suggestions?
Some solutions I have tried that did not work:
Reset the network settings and restart - This did nothing
Turn of 3G and restart - This did nothing
A N Y help is greatly appreciated.
Jailbreak only means you can run Cydia apps, it does not mean you can use a locked iPhone on another carrier, that is called unlock. Unfortunately, there's no unlock for iPhone 4 4.3.3. Ultrasn0w will not work with your iPhone.
By olvko in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:23 PM
By RiqTosh in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 01-05-2009, 08:32 PM
By Numl0ck in forum Quickpwn 3G
Last Post: 12-07-2008, 07:08 PM
By Sassha in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:40 PM
By Sassha in forum General
Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Tags for this Thread