Discuss Restart Problem with iPhone 3gs at the iPhone 3GS - Hackint0sh.org; Hi Guys,
I have a iPhone 3GS(old bootrom) 32 GB. It's restarting randomly now. I ...
Restart Problem with iPhone 3gs
I have a iPhone 3GS(old bootrom) 32 GB. It's restarting randomly now. I am not sure about the problem but let me explain what all I did before i got a thought of posting here to find a solution.
- Tried to update my iphone from 4.1 to 5.0.1 (It was successfull but battery drained rapidly , 100 % charge imd 0 %)
- Thought of downgrading to 4.1 with my SHSH backup. (Not Successful Error 29)
- Found out to be a battery issue, changed a new battery (Tried restoring to 4.1, no more error 29 but the mobile started restarting)
- But i was unable to update to 5.0.1 , there was no error 29 but small loading circle after installation then phone powers down)
- Then i left the phone for couple of days, gave it to a service centre,(not official since am in INDIA). They said baseband chip problem and they changed it updated to iPad baseband and they installed 4.1 on my phone
- It was working perfectly for one whole day without any restarts.. But after that it restarted randomly, it wont switch On tho' just the apple symbol and powers down. Only when i connect the computer it passes the apple logo.
- Then i installed 5.1 using redsn0w and unlocked it with ultrasn0w fixer. Still the same issue.
Any one has any idea about the problem ?.
Did you buy an Apple OEM battery? Or did you buy an alternate manufacturer's battery? This sounds like a bad battery thermosensor rebooting or shutting down the phone sporadically.
Also, them updating your phone to 06.15.00 destroyed your GPS, voided your warranty (understand you're in India so that probably doesn't matter), and made it impossible to upgrade without bypassing the firmware update. They should be ashamed of themselves if they didn't ask your permission first.
The preceding forum post has been brought to you by the letter "N" and the number 42.
iPhone 4, 32GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.0 - 6.1.2)
iPad 2 3G, 64GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.3 & 4.3.3 - 6.1)
Restore problems? Read this: http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/130802.htm Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare? Please Donate!
By eliraz2001 in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:10 PM
By Syntaxx in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:05 PM
By palyons in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-19-2009, 07:10 AM
By aetharr in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 03-14-2008, 04:13 PM
By rafa16277 in forum General
Last Post: 01-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Tags for this Thread