Restart Problem with iPhone 3gs
I have a iPhone 3GS(old bootrom) 32 GB. It's restarting randomly now. I am not sure about the problem but let me explain what all I did before i got a thought of posting here to find a solution.
- Tried to update my iphone from 4.1 to 5.0.1 (It was successfull but battery drained rapidly , 100 % charge imd 0 %)
- Thought of downgrading to 4.1 with my SHSH backup. (Not Successful Error 29)
- Found out to be a battery issue, changed a new battery (Tried restoring to 4.1, no more error 29 but the mobile started restarting)
- But i was unable to update to 5.0.1 , there was no error 29 but small loading circle after installation then phone powers down)
- Then i left the phone for couple of days, gave it to a service centre,(not official since am in INDIA). They said baseband chip problem and they changed it updated to iPad baseband and they installed 4.1 on my phone
- It was working perfectly for one whole day without any restarts.. But after that it restarted randomly, it wont switch On tho' just the apple symbol and powers down. Only when i connect the computer it passes the apple logo.
- Then i installed 5.1 using redsn0w and unlocked it with ultrasn0w fixer. Still the same issue.
Any one has any idea about the problem ?.