How can I tell if my phone is Jailbroken?
Here's my scoop.
* 3Gs 3.2.1
* FACTORY UNLOCKED
* Blackra1n may or may not have been run on it.
* There are no non-iTunes apps on the phone.
* Would like to upgrade via normal iTunes method to latest 4.x IOS.
* Have no need for a jailbroken phone.
* Have no idea about baseband version or any other technical stuff.
If I do this and the phone has NOT been jailbroken, no problem. It obviously updates normally.
If I do this and the phone HAS been previously jailbroken - what will happen?
All I want is a 'normal' functioning phone *with all my current data on it.
I've looked for an answer to this far and wide to no avail. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.