3gs problem 4.1 5.16.02
HI I'm from russia, my english not so good? sorry for it. I have iphone 3gs baseband 5.16.02, firmware 4.1. serial : 8714130sedg, locked At&T. How can I unlock my iphone? I have heard that there is now unlock for this iphone, because of the version of bootrom ( new bootrom)!! Some people say that I can burn the modem of the phone if i will use the method to up my modem firmware to ipad version 6.15. Please try to answer me what can I do??? or must simply wait for the solution of this problem......
Please search before posting. This question has been asked hundreds of times. 05.16.02 is not unlockable. You can only use PwnageTool to upgrade your phone to the iPad baseband (06.15.00). Before you do that, it's important that you understand the following:
1) You cannot undo this.
2) You can never revert to a different baseband.
3) You will likely lose your GPS functionality.
4) You will never be able to restore a stock firmware to your phone again, attempting to do so will bootloop the device and require you to restore again.
5) Apple will know immediately that your phone is out of warranty.
6) You truly cannot undo this. There is no way.