Discuss Please help!!!!!!!!!!! at the iPhone 3GS - Hackint0sh.org; After trying to reboot my device because cydia made me. My iphone 3gs is now ...
After trying to reboot my device because cydia made me. My iphone 3gs is now stuck in a break mode. It was in apple logo screen i got it into the connect to itunes screen and itunes does not recognize it i have tried everything watched all the youtube videos nothing will work please help me it is currently stuck in connect to itunes screen which it is connected to computer but it is not recognizing it
You know.. it would be easier to help you if you actually provided more useful/pertinent details in your original post.
Originally Posted by love2hackstc
- iOS version - eg 4.2.1, 3.1.2
- jailbreak tool - eg redsn0w, pwnagetool, limera1n
- unlocked - with what? ultrasn0w, blacksn0w?
- what did cydia update that required a reboot - for example MobileSubstrate?
- old or new bootrom?
- what SHSH do you have saved with Cydia or locally on your computer (with tiny umbrella)
- Do you have a recent backup of the iPhone? is there any data you need recovered from the phone?
Please read the stickies & search forum before posting! How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter
Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!