Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113
Discuss Buying factory unlocked iPhone 3GS. [CONFIRMED LIST] at the iPhone 3GS - Hackint0sh.org; Status update. I have registered my dispute with Pay Pal and also sent the phone ...
  1. #51
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Unlocked iphone from Australia

    Status update. I have registered my dispute with Pay Pal and also sent the phone back to the seller. Told PP that I would drop the dispute if he sent back a replacement. He also agrees and in fact had the Sydney Apple manager speak to me (I called) to assure me the phone would be replaced by Apple. Why they simply couldn't remotely unlock the phone Is beyond me. Anywa it is on its way back and hopefully i will see a new one in 6-7 days. Fingers crossed


  2. #52
    Senior Professional Array syntrak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usr6607 View Post
    I see more than one post here with people from UK getting their phone from Italy. Belgium is closer. Is there something wrong with the iPhones from Belgium that makes people go all the way to Italy?

    Are they unlocked but only for Belgium providers? Does their 3G signal only work in Belgium? Or maybe they are unlocked but you still have to buy a plan from Mobistar?

    I'm in Holland and Belgium is right next-door. Can I go ahead and get one from Mobistar or will I regret it?
    I tried 2 cities in Belgium and Mobistar told me come back in 6-8 weeks when they have stock.
    FYI - they are fully unlocked.
    iPhone 3G S OFFICIALLY Unlocked 32 GB

  3. #53
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syntrak View Post
    I tried 2 cities in Belgium and Mobistar told me come back in 6-8 weeks when they have stock.
    FYI - they are fully unlocked.
    Cool, is there an option to buy one without a plan? Do you know the prices? Is there a link? (doesn't have to be an English link, although it is preferred)

  4. #54
    Senior Professional Array syntrak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rekoil View Post
    Cool, is there an option to buy one without a plan? Do you know the prices? Is there a link? (doesn't have to be an English link, although it is preferred)
    All iPhones are sold without a plan if they are unlocked. Just walk in, pay, walk out. Theres no secret or magic.

    Connect to iTunes with your choice of SIM installed and thats it.

    You will have to either go to an unlocked country yourself and buy or find a reputable seller on eBay.
    iPhone 3G S OFFICIALLY Unlocked 32 GB

  5. #55
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syntrak View Post
    All iPhones are sold without a plan if they are unlocked. Just walk in, pay, walk out. Theres no secret or magic.

    Connect to iTunes with your choice of SIM installed and thats it.

    You will have to either go to an unlocked country yourself and buy or find a reputable seller on eBay.
    The reason for the question wasn't for myself, it was for the first post of this topic. You may find it hard to believe, but I don't fancy looking every country up myself, so I tend to ask people with first hand experience . And NZ (where I got my unlocked 32gb 3GS from) and Italy both sell iPhones with plans if requested, at subsidized prices, so it's not a strange question I don't think.


  6. #56
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Unlocked iphone from Australia

    Returned my locked phone to Australia on 18 July. It returned unlocked today in New York. Set it up on itunes and it is working perfectly. Great Ebay seller and very very reliable. Highly recommended

  7. #57
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paliometoxo View Post
    when you say cyprus all carries with phone what do u mean?

    we only have two carriers in cyprus mtn and cyta. but when you buy the iphone you can use any carrier in the world and it will work fine if thats what you mean?
    iPhone is not officially available in Cyprus, period. All the phones you see for sale here have been imported (or smuggled) from other countries, like Italy or Greece.
    Waiting for iPhone3,1...

  8. #58
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Cool iphone from Hong kong

    cheapest iphone from hong kong,

    have a look here:-
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/f203/80002.htm

  9. #59
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Cannot sync with Itunes

    I just got a 3GS from Singapore. The phone has already been jail broken because it has Cydia on the Springboard. It also is unlocked because I can use with any SIM card. But when I connected to Itunes 8.2.1, it gave me the error message that the SIM card is not supported. Please help. Thanks
    Last edited by Peruvian; 08-03-2009 at 04:52 PM.

  10. #60
    Supporter Array cofi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I just got a 3GS from Singapre. The phone has already been jail broken because it has CYdia on the Springboard. It also is unlocked because I can use with any SIM card. But when I connected to Itunes 8.2, it gave me the error message that the SIM card is not supported. PLease help. Thanks
    Put in flight mode and the open iTunes. This will allow you to sync.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:56 PM
  2. Factory unlocked iphone 4
    By rahulkalwani in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. Buying new factory unlocked iPhone 4
    By sailor0703 in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 11:47 AM
  4. [FS] iPhone 3G 8Gb factory unlocked
    By californiamarc in forum Flea Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 03:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:51 AM.
twitter, follow us!