Discuss Anyways to get the iphone 3GS without new contract? at the iPhone 3GS - Hackint0sh.org; I know this method was done on the Iphone 3G,
but did ATT change their ...
Anyways to get the iphone 3GS without new contract?
I know this method was done on the Iphone 3G,
but did ATT change their policy or any such on this method?
I remember people been doing things such as
1. Sign up for the 2 year contract
2. Pay the phone price $199 or whatever.
3. Pay the $36 activation fee.
4. Pay the 1st month and call and cancel after 30 days
5. Pay the ETF ( Early Termination Fee ) $170 or something.
6. Off contract, and basically got the iphone cheaper than retail price $599/$699.
is this method still possible or works on the iphone 3gs?
does anyone know? if they changed their policy on this?
I think the new contract way is retarded.
By virgin in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 10-04-2008, 04:42 AM
By ahasnaini in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:35 PM
By craigp in forum General
Last Post: 12-16-2007, 01:35 AM
By Malkavian in forum General
Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:15 PM