Getting an ulocked iphone 2morw...got some questions
ok so here's the deal. ihave been debating back and forth on if i should get an iphone 3g or a blackberry. im leaning way towards the iphone but the problem is i had one, but it was the 1st one. i like it, jailbroke it, got a turbo sim and unlocked it and was using tmobile. it was perfect but it did lack in some places. for one..the only thing i could really do with it was make phone calls and texts. if i wantd the internet i had to be near wifif. the ipod section worked but the reason i got the phone was because i wanted an iphone. not a regular phone with an iphone attatched that looked real nice. i felt like i wasnt getting the true iphone experience. so before i buy an unlocked 3g(i think its going to have software 4.0 somethin somthin.lol) i need some questions answered
1. im buying the phone off of ebay and it says its ready to be used with any GSM carrier but i dont see anything about a turbo sim included...does this mean you no longer need a turbo sim?
2. did anyone finally come out with a way to get the unlocked iphone's internet to work without wifi?
3. if so does this finally mean that i can use apps like GPS, Facebook, pandora, bla blah blah
4. when i had my first iphone i never found out how to put ring tones on it...can someone direct me to the app that allows me to do that?
5. where is a good place to get apps onto an unlocked iphone?
6. how stable are the 3g iphone when it comes to being unlocked? i dont want to get a phone that is going to crap out on me. i remember with the old iphone's it was hit or miss...sometimes you could end up with a brick..and sometimes you would get a fone that workd fine.
7. i have seen a couple ppl mention windows vista...does this mean i can now use windows vista as the phone's operating system?
i dont want you guys to think im lazy and not doing research because i am. i just need to find answers fast as i need to have a phone by 2morw. any answers to these questions or even a finger pointed in the right direction would be helpful. thank you