thinking about getting a 3G and hacking for TMobile... read many threads in many forums, and have a few questions:
1. What tool do you rec (YellowsnOw, UltrasnOw, etc)
2. When I buy the iPhone (they are only $99 from Apple now) do they try to register you or do you need an AT&T acct (I assume the answer is ).
3. When I add internet access to my T-Mobile Account, do I need to "register" my phone type (eg., does TMobile care what kind of Phone I am using)
4. Once I have a hacked iPhone and Internet service added to my T-Mobile account, does Apple have any way of "sensing" that I am using T-Mobile to access apps?
5. Anything else I should know that I have not asked?
hope this is not in the wrong forum...