Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Discuss [iPhone 3G] Steve Jobs released the new Payment Plan at the iPhone 3G - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by ChronicProductions Wait, do you guys seriously think this is the first time ...
  1. #21
    Professional Array LiTos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicProductions View Post
    Wait, do you guys seriously think this is the first time this has been done with a cell phone?
    no, but this is pretty much the best cell phone choice around...it has like everything a...person would want in it


  2. #22
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fgreenwe View Post
    GPS GPS GPS GPS. Am I the only iphone owner that knows where he going LMAO!!!!!!
    Well I own a 1st gen iPhone and there are two reasons I'm looking at the 3G one:

    1. To go legit now that my carrier is officially getting the phone. I don't really want to hack it, only did it as it was the only way to get the phone.

    2. GPS because I do have a hobby of nature photography and while in a swamp it is useful to get your bearings straight and continue on-track. I couldn't care less for the GPS in an urban setting, but in forest and swamps it is extremely useful. And why get a 3x more expensive GPS device when I can have it already integrated in the phone for the situations I need.
    iPhone 3G 16GB white. Official on contract. Used to have a w48 iPhone (OTB 1.1.2) all the way to 2.0.1 when I went legit.

    Current FW: 2.0.2
    Carrier: EMT (Estonia)
    All functions working

  3. #23
    Professional Array LiTos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    same, the GPS would be useful for me and my father.

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiTos View Post
    no, but this is pretty much the best cell phone choice around...it has like everything a...person would want in it
    Nope you're wrong. N95 is still the best compare to iphone.
    I have both phones, N95 is still much more usefull because all function integrated on nokia phone is there and working.
    unlike iphone (first gen) you have to hack it and still lack of other function that the nokiaN95 have. Even if the new iphone will come out with a GPS and video conferencing, N95 alrready have this. And the N95 best feature is the media. N95 have 5MP camera MP4 can be play and transfer directly, Radio and most of all Bluetooth that mostly are compatible to any audio device.

  5. #25
    Professional Array LiTos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    nah, its fat compared to iPhone's sexyness. doesnt have web apps, no touch screen while iphone is made up mostly of its screen and one button which i really love about it. Camera is suckish on iphone, but at least 3g has a better one but either way i dont need a really good camera. For me iphone is like perfect.


  6. #26
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    its fat bcause its compact . they make it small and yet put most of the requested feature.

    Ill give you and example:
    You have a small coin purse, Do you think it will not look fat if you will put all your money/coins, some rings, collectible micro toys, spare watch battery, candies/bubble gum, headphone jack adaptor, rosary, toothpick small memo paper, receipt, spare house key and so on...
    What it will look like? :p

    Anyway we're already off topic. I'm just answering your off topic quote on chronic P


    lets go back to the payment plans topic

  7. #27
    law2004
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiTos View Post
    no, but this is pretty much the best cell phone choice around...it has like everything a...person would want in it
    some1's way behind, i cant begin to tell you how wrong you are..
    iPhone is ok. but there are phones that are way better like my blackberry for example

  8. #28
    me.
    me. is offline
    Senior Professional Array me.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ako0o_ba View Post
    N95 is still the best compare to iphone. I have both phones, N95 is still much more usefull because all function integrated on nokia phone is there and working. unlike iphone (first gen) you have to hack it and still lack of other function that the nokiaN95 have. Even if the new iphone will come out with a GPS and video conferencing, N95 alrready have this. And the N95 best feature is the media. N95 have 5MP camera MP4 can be play and transfer directly, Radio and most of all Bluetooth that mostly are compatible to any audio device.
    Let's not start another N95 vs. iPhone battle, we all know what N95 does... I could have bought N95 and have all these bells and whistles you're talking about...., and mind you, I love GPS, however, I bought the iPhone and am pretty happy with it with all its drawbacks that I was well aware of BEFORE I got it... I guess it's all about easy and fun of use, and sexiness vs. functionality pack at the end of the day.. And like someone noted in another thread about this, you don't use GPS or other N95's cool stuff ALL the time while you use iPhone's terrific multitouch screen ALL the time.... 'Nuff said! Oh, yes, and it is fat

  9. #29
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    well iphone dont have keypads like others have :lol:
    Its being use all the time same as the multitouch

    Well that's your opinion but don't be one sided. Let's just accept it, Iphone is sexy fun and easy to use, But the functions it don't have make it worst. The reason some of the function of N95 cant be use is because the user is already overwhelm of what the device can give. You can't use all the function on the iphone at the same time too.
    Lets just do the example of BLUETOOTH. Are you satisfy with it? A lot of iphone owner. Unlocked or not, they're not satisfied because they cant use their preffered bluetooth compatible device on iphone.

    AGAIN we're OFF TOPIC, Lets go back to the "Jobs payment plan topic"

  10. #30
    Professional Array LiTos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I dont use bluetooth on my SDA now and i wont use it on the iphone. I dont need it.
    Me. - thank you.
    iPhone has a bunch of minuses but most of these are available through web apps, even though it could be poorly, you can still do them.


 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:39 PM
  2. MacNN: Flaming Lips plan ode to Steve Jobs played on iPad
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 02:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:27 PM.
twitter, follow us!