Discuss Does the iPhone have a command prompt? at the iPhone 3G - Hackint0sh.org; Hi,
I have some quick general technical questions. Thanks for reading and all of your ...
Does the iPhone have a command prompt?
I have some quick general technical questions. Thanks for reading and all of your help!
1. Is the iPhone a Debian derivative like MacOS?
2. Is there a command prompt on the iPhone?
3. Can I install linux applications on the iPhone?
4. Can I compile C applications on the iPhone?
5. Are their any emulators on the iPhone?
6. If I jailbreak will any upcoming patches render my new phone/computer useless?
Welcome to the forum!
You should use the search function and do some basic reading first. Here is a good start:
You'll find a link in post #1 with a lot of basic explanation. Follow the link there is more information on our member secretmrx's site.
Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
---------- iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 04-11-2010, 05:50 AM
By TATANKA in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:16 PM
By merl in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
By zincozinco in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
Last Post: 09-02-2007, 10:58 AM
By phattie in forum General
Last Post: 08-24-2007, 12:33 AM