* If you own a first generation (2G iPhone), no matter what you do now, you donít have to worry, the next PwnageTool will get you where you want even if it you prematurely updated. 2G is completely pwned at every conceivable level and youíll always be OK. But if you own a 3G iPhone and are looking for unlock in the near future, donít use Appleís update yet!
* If your 3G iPhone is on a regular contract and you always plan to be with the carrier then you can update but you will lose the jailbreak and access to third party (non AppStore) applications.
* If your 3G iPhone is not on a regular contract and you plan to use it on an alternative network to the carrier that supplied it then do not update unless you do it with the impending PwnageTool update.
* PwnageTool v2.0.1 does not work with version 2.0.1 of the iPhone or iPod update from Apple.
* We will release an update to PwnageTool when the testing has been completed and all applied changes have been checked for safety. http://blog.iphone-dev.org/