Discuss Ziphone on Mac 10.5 / iTunes 7.6 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi,
for all having trouble running Ziphone on Leopard (10.5) and iTunes 7.6 follow the ...
Ziphone on Mac 10.5 / iTunes 7.6
for all having trouble running Ziphone on Leopard (10.5) and iTunes 7.6 follow the below steps. I was running into an "Bus Error" with iPhuc everytime.
- Get Ziphone (link can be found on i.unlock.no)
- Get StuffIt Expander and expand the Package (although it's .exe)
- Get iTunes 7.4.2 (google) since Ziphone uses iPhuc which won't work with iTunes 7.6. Mount the Diskimage.
- Rename your actual MobileDevice-Framework for later restore
mv /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework.7.6
- Extrackt the MobileDevice Framework from iTunes 7.4.2. To do so, in Terminal enter
gunzip -c /Volumes/iTunes\ 7.4.2/iTunes.mpkg/Contents/Resources/AppleMobileDeviceSupport.pkg/Contents/Archive.pax.gz | pax -r
- Then copy it over to your System-Library
cp -rp System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/ /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework
- Now go to your Ziphone-Folder and run Ziphone with ./ziphone -u -a -j
- Jump around with you brand new unlocked iPhone
- You should delete the MobileDevice-Framework from iTunes 7.4.2 now and rename your backuped MobileDevice-Framework
Everyone should read this posting in detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I encountered a lot of facts to support my argument!
By apernett in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:04 PM
By funlounge in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:40 AM
By Tumme_Totte in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:38 AM
By t-rex in forum General
Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:18 AM
By evar1stovich in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:04 AM