Discuss ziphone 2.5c won't work on 16gb HELP at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; mac : power mac g5 dual 2.0 ghz mac os 10.5.2
1. got 16 ...
ziphone 2.5c won't work on 16gb HELP
mac : power mac g5 dual 2.0 ghz mac os 10.5.2
1. got 16 gb iphone used ziphone 2.4 otb with 1.1.3 worked like a charm
2. was tempted by 1.1.4 to update did so by mistake via itunes .. with out restoring
iphone was bricked temporarily .untill i updated itunes 7.6.1 (9) and did restore with
update to 1.1.4
3. knowing i needed ziphoned 2.5 jailbreak and activate only BL 4.6 to 3.9 and to 1.1.4
i used it worked
like a charm , i had
my new phone back , untill ....
4. installed a bad app or a bad game .. after installing new apps would not show up
force restarted iphone with sleep/awake and pressing the hold button . Then all i got
was the apple logo then my phone would restart and again show the apple logo same
cycle over and over .When connecting it to my mac it gave the chyme as it was
connected . then would vibrate randomly ever so often twice and stop ..
5. thinking what i needed was a good ole fashoned restore i tried to enter dfu mode but
would get an error when trying to do so that prevented it from going in to dfu mode..
so thinking it was some usb issue , that
would likely be rectified if i just tried a restore on another mac i hooked the iphone
to my macbook
6. i did a restore and update .
7. it went fine then i ran ziphone 2.5c (supposedly close to perfect)
jailbreak and unlock only , everything looked fine with code running on the phone
it restarted ziphone said it was successful . but to my Dismay the phone was still Not
activated .. i tried redoing the process everything .. still no activation with 1.1.4 as i
have had in the past on a fresh restore .
8. Thinking i should give up on the hopes of having 1.1.4 working again i tried restoring
again in the proper dfu mode , i pressed option selecting the right 1.1.3 Firmware
everything went great untill the very end of the firmware install i got an Error 1015
9. last but not least i tried using ziphone 2.5c with the firmware restore to 1.1.3 (with
the itunes 1015 error ) still when ziphone says its successful my phone reboots still
no activation ...
Well guys .. i need serious help
ps tried independence too and it just never worked at any stage period .
though at least my phone isn't a brick that i am thankful for .
From what I've experienced, the error 1015 (not 100% sure, can someone confirm?) means that your phone's firmware sees a newer baseband then what it expects. Since you've restored to 114 and then retored to 113, the phone now has 04.04.05_G on it, which 113 likely doesn't know what to do with.
Restore back to 114, then try ziphone. I always used George Zhu's (http://george.zjlotto.com/index.php/...pgrade-to-114/) act114 to activate/jailbreak 114. Though it's based on ziphone 2.4, I just like to know that it's more peer reviewed then ziphone (looked at by 2 geniuses).
That, or you could run ieraser on 113 then restore to 113 again, which would put the 03.04.13_G baseband on your phone again, at which point you could use ziphone to unlock 113.
By thomasvm in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:47 PM
By nomad73 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:13 AM
By silap in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:50 PM
By dtube in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-12-2008, 06:36 PM