Discuss Will pay for solution... OTB 1.0.2 phone stuck at 1.1.1 with 04.02.13_G baseband at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; US$20 via paypal to the first person that can help me get my phone working ...
Will pay for solution... OTB 1.0.2 phone stuck at 1.1.1 with 04.02.13_G baseband
US$20 via paypal to the first person that can help me get my phone working again.
Here's where I'm stuck... a little history. I've got an original 1.0.2 phone that I successfully activated/unlocked with iNdependence/anySIM to 1.1.1 with 04.01.13_G baseband.
Being the impatient soul I am, I just had to have 1.1.3 so I decided to finally update to 1.1.2 (since it's a requirement for the 1.1.3 soft upgrade). I'm running on Mac OS X 10.4.11, iTunes 7.6, iNdependence 1.3.2 beta. I get the same results attempting to run with OS X 10.5.1, iTunes 7.5, iNdependence 1.3.1. Here's what I did to get where I am now, starting with 1.1.1 (04.01.13_G):
1. using iNdependence, ran the Pre Firmware Upgrade.
2. updated to 1.1.2 via iTunes
3. attempted activation via iNdependence. It immediately gives me and error telling me it couldn't perform the jailbreak and that I need to "downgrade to 1.0.2 then perform the special firmware". As a matter of fact, from this point forward iNdependence ALWAYS gives me this error when attempting to activate.
4. Gave up and decided to try to revert to my old configuration.
5. Put the phone in DFU mode and then attempted downgrade to 1.0.2 but iTunes gave an error.
6. Downgraded to 1.1.1 via iTunes.
7. Was then able to downgrade to 1.0.2 via iTunes.
(The next steps may not be exact as I've done so much in the last couple of hours I'm losing track)
8. Activated and Jailbroke via jailbreakme.com.
9. Installed BB downgrader from http:/i.unlock.no
10. Downgraded the baseband.
11. Restored to 1.0.2 again just to be safe
12. Restored to 1.1.1
13. Activated and Jailbroke via jailbreakme.com
14. Installed anySIM and unlocked successfully.
15. Voila... I had my phone back to where it was!!!
But of course I couldn't leave well enough alone and attempted the 1.1.2 upgrade again.
16. using iNdependence, ran the Pre Firmware Upgrade.
17. updated to 1.1.2 via iTunes
18. attempted activation via iNdependence. It immediately gives me and error telling me it couldn't perform the jailbreak and that I need to "downgrade to 1.0.2 then perform the special firmware".
No matter what I do, iNdependence is basically useless for me.
I'm now trying to retrace my steps of downgrading but I'm now stuck with 1.1.1 firmware and 04.02.13_G baseband (1.1.2). Any attempt at restoring the phone to 1.0.2 via iTunes fails with unknown error (1). I'm certain I'm putting the phone in DFU mode before I attempt the restore.
I'm at my wits end and desperate for a solution. My ultimate goal is 1.1.3 but will settle with 1.1.1.
Please PM me if you are interested in offering up a solution. I'm certain my first step is to downgrade the baseband but I can't figure out how. I only have access to a Mac... no Windows.
Activate and Jailbreak the 1.1.1
get on i.unlock.no and follow the procedures on Baseband downgrade
Free of charge.
By tikvenik in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 12-25-2009, 04:36 PM
By Cymail in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:55 PM
By Zach23 in forum General
Last Post: 05-12-2008, 03:24 AM
By minicris in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-02-2007, 06:06 PM