Results 1 to 9 of 9
Discuss What's The Best Program To Unlock The Iphone? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I'm looking for how to unlock the iphone and I'm seeing a bunch of different ...
  1. #1
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default What's The Best Program To Unlock The Iphone?

    I'm looking for how to unlock the iphone and I'm seeing a bunch of different ways to do it. What's the best app (easiest and safest) to unlock the iphone and how to keep youtube. Please send any links for websites that have tutorials Thanks for the help



  2. #2
    Board Hero Array gaz919's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    This is the best guide it has unlocked alot of phones and is pretty easy.
    Read the whole thread and you decide! other apps have given people alot of trouble.

    http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6637

  3. #3
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what do you guys think about this one, he only uses ibrickr the other one seems to have alot more steps and apps to use. I just wanna make sure before I buy and mod my iphone, thanks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_4z3fdO-Q

  4. #4
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    mm lol iBrickr is only for tranfering app to the iphone -_- it dose not unlock your iphone hahah

  5. #5
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    It has an unlocking program on it though...haha


  6. #6
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xatlx View Post
    mm lol iBrickr is only for tranfering app to the iphone -_- it dose not unlock your iphone hahah
    What's so funny? Sounds like your having a good time, haha

  7. #7
    Board Hero Array gaz919's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmirza View Post
    what do you guys think about this one, he only uses ibrickr the other one seems to have alot more steps and apps to use. I just wanna make sure before I buy and mod my iphone, thanks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_4z3fdO-Q
    All the steps in the guide above have various reasons to them.

    The app tap installer puts installer.app on the phone and is slightlly better at jailbreaking than ibricker

    The Pacay is importaint as it lets you swap sims without reactivating and it make youtube work

    these are some of the reasons to choose that guide, and of course if you read the whole thread you will see how many people it has been sucessful for, lots! it has the least problems on the forum

    but its up to you

  8. #8
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz919 View Post
    All the steps in the guide above have various reasons to them.

    The app tap installer puts installer.app on the phone and is slightlly better at jailbreaking than ibricker

    The Pacay is importaint as it lets you swap sims without reactivating and it make youtube work

    these are some of the reasons to choose that guide, and of course if you read the whole thread you will see how many people it has been sucessful for, lots! it has the least problems on the forum

    but its up to you
    Yeah, I'm probably gonna use that method, it seams like the most complete. just gotta get my iphone now. Thanks for the help

  9. #9
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    CarlosValdosta's method is safe and fast. I've used it on all iPhone's I unlocked. No problems encountered so far. Good luck buddy.
    Total iPhones unlocked ---- 45 and counting....

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. My first iPhone program?
    By thedp in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. Dont now what program was used for Unlock
    By arshish1612 in forum Blackra1n (3G(S) jailbreak)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:02 AM
  3. [iPhone SDK] What program did they use in the presentation?
    By fundidor in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:26 AM.
twitter, follow us!