Last edited by Weeker; 02-15-2008 at 07:49 AM.
iPhone (1.1.2 OTB) 8 GB Unlock (GeoHot) --> 1.1.3 (Nate Ture)
1. here is my copy of ZiPhone 2.2 (working perfectly):
2. after recovery and run ZiPhone, are you guys running a restore backup from itunes? because if you did a sync with itunes with the bug of 2.1, itunes will set the wrong permission again and the bug will return.
do a test. recovery to 1.1.3
run ziphone -j -a
and try to delete the Z icon from home page or enable wifi and go to safari and create a new homepage icon.
So how to store a backup that does not remember the permission settings?
How to delete the zibri icon after using 2.2 ?? sorry if it is a stupid question !!
So to put it neatly...
1. Restore to 1.1.3
2. Run ZiPhone -a-j-u on Ziphone 2.2
3. Run the chown command
4. Delete Zibree icon on Springboard
5. Use iTunes to restore backed up files
Right? Btw, can we use the ZiPhone from Zibree's blog or do we have to use your version of ZiPhone?
Ok.. I'm giving a shot to crackn version .... now!
And I can confirm IT'S NOT WORKING!!!
1. DFU-Restored to 1.1.3
2. crackn ZiPhone 2.2 -a -j
3. Deleted Zibris icon
5. Apple logo and waiting sign.... Game over.
Last edited by L38Crow; 02-15-2008 at 08:20 AM.
While you are at it, can u upload crackn's version on m3diafire? RS and MegUp does not work for me... Thanks!