Discuss Virginizer? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi Guys,
I currently have version 1.0.2 firmware on my phone. I am wanting to ...
I currently have version 1.0.2 firmware on my phone. I am wanting to upgrade to 1.1.1.
I found this guide, I was just wondering whether it will work for my iPhone?
Update to FW 1.1.1
1. Download the orginal Firmware 1.1.1 image here
2. Open iTunes and while holding SHIFT Click the Update-Button
3. You now get a pop up window, choose the Firmware Image you just downloaded
1. Open iTunes and update your iPhone to Firmware 1.1.1
2. You wil now get an activationscreen, this is ok
3. Now we will Jailbreak FW 1.1.1
It said it would work with the anySim unlock, I used the guide ages ago on ModMyiFone, it involved running iNdependence, using cyberduck to replace the lockdownd file.
Just wondering if this would work.
Thanks in advance
all that tells is how to update to 1.1.1, if your phone is unlocked you need to virginize it first
Done and upgraded
Is there any simple and safe guides to follow to update now from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2?
Go Dev Team!
By ge_ne82 in forum General
Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:04 PM
By Damage in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:29 PM
By majestix508 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:45 AM
By pandap in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:26 AM