Discuss ver 1.0.2 AnySim already patch at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I have new iPhone ver 1.0.2 (unlock & use with other SIMs) but accdiently upgrade ...
ver 1.0.2 AnySim already patch
I have new iPhone ver 1.0.2 (unlock & use with other SIMs) but accdiently upgrade to 1.1.2,
Now my iPhone is LOCK.
I was very disturb to get back up.
I search alot and at the end i did given below steps
1) Download firmware 1.1.1 and 1.0.2 and save in at C:\iphone\firmware\
2) Download iBrickr and extract zip into C:\ibricks
3) Download wInstaller adn extract zip into C:\winstaller
4) Download PACY and extract zip into C:\PACY
5) Open iTune (7.4)
6) Dock my iPhone (with Sim In)
7) Press and hold the Power and Home buttons on the phone until the screen shuts off.
Release the Power button immediately. Keep pressing the Home button
8) iTunes gave me error #1015
9) run iBrickr and click Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2 and follow the instruction.
10) iTunes gave me error #1013 (the iPhone could not be restored) and popped up the yellow triangle that says "Please Connect to iTunes" underneath it
11) run winstaller and click Activate (wait 4 to 5 min)
12) Power off iPhone, then power on again
13)go to C:\PACY folder and double click RUNME.bat
14) Power off iPhone, then power on again
15) Now my iPhone is UNlock. Soon I saw main screen a POP up show saying "SIM LOCK enter code" press OK.
16) I enter 0000 (its saying Unlocking complete)
17) Then get back to main screen but this time its say that ( Incorrect SIM, insert an unlocked and valid SIM)
18) run iBrickr and then install PXL and then install AnySim through ibrickr.
19) In iPhone main screen a new icon shows up AnySim, click on AnySim , after sometime its say you iPhone is already patch.
Now what should i do to Active my SIM (no signal also shows)
Please Please help me out
In iPhone setting>general> shows
Firmware = 04.02.13.G
Version = 1.0.2 (1C28)
Thanks in Advance
By dia_cer0 in forum General
Last Post: 04-11-2008, 05:01 AM
By xevans in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:48 AM
By JCMA90 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:07 AM
By alien2108 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:48 PM
By chromaticrain in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-19-2007, 08:17 PM