Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss Upgrade Iphone v1.0.2 to 1.1.1 help at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; hi i activated my new iphone but its on firmware 1.0.2 but i am not ...
  1. #1
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up Upgrade Iphone v1.0.2 to 1.1.1 help

    hi
    i activated my new iphone but its on firmware 1.0.2 but i am not able to unlock it with anysim on this version so i need to upgrade it t o 1.1.1 to unlock by using anysim. Can someone help me to do it?i tried click on shift and retstore and imported the firmware 1.1.1 files but it erased all..i need help



  2. #2
    Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cricketerz View Post
    hi
    i activated my new iphone but its on firmware 1.0.2 but i am not able to unlock it with anysim on this version so i need to upgrade it t o 1.1.1 to unlock by using anysim. Can someone help me to do it?i tried click on shift and retstore and imported the firmware 1.1.1 files but it erased all..i need help
    First: Read sticky, learn how to make a thread.
    Second: Anysim1.1 unlocks: 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 anySIM1.2.1u unlocks: 1.1.2 upgraded.

  3. #3
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
    First: Read sticky, learn how to make a thread.
    Second: Anysim1.1 unlocks: 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 anySIM1.2.1u unlocks: 1.1.2 upgraded.
    hi

    sorry about it

    I just bought new iphone just trying to unlock it ..but i activated it and i do not know how to unlock it.can you please help me?


    i tried to install Anysim on firmware 1.0.2 but it gives me an error like
    "anysim cannot unlock this phone.anysim will now quit"
    Last edited by Cricketerz; 01-10-2008 at 06:54 PM.

  4. #4
    Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    I'm sorry, I don't have much time to help you right now, I'll be back soon... In the mean time, I will tell you what you have to do and please google it...
    -Jailbreak your 1.0.2 iPhone (Look for AppTapp)
    -Install anySIM1.1
    -Run anySIM1.1

  5. #5
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have much time to help you right now, I'll be back soon... In the mean time, I will tell you what you have to do and please google it...
    -Jailbreak your 1.0.2 iPhone (Look for AppTapp)
    -Install anySIM1.1
    -Run anySIM1.1
    Maybe i missed this part Jailbreak your 1.0.2 iPhone ..anyone have any guide so i can follow it?

    i only activated


  6. #6
    Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Here's a quick guide:
    Windows:
    -Download: http://www.nullriver.com/~adam/AppTappInstaller.exe
    -Open task manager, kill iTunes and iTunesHelperModule
    -Run AppTapp.exe
    -Select 1.0.2 firmware.
    -Wait until you see "Completed" Note: The progress bar won't be full.
    -Now you have Installer in your iPhone. Update Installer if needed.
    -Go to "Sources" category and install: "Community Sources"
    -Look for anySIM1.1. Install it
    -Run anySIM1.1

    Mac:
    -Download: http://www.nullriver.com/~zigzag/AppTappInstaller.zip
    -Open Activity Monitor, kill iTunes and iTunesHelperModule.
    -Run AppTapp
    -Select 1.0.2 firmware.
    -Wait until you see "Completed" Note: The progress bar won't be full.
    -Now you have Installer in your iPhone. Update Installer if needed.
    -Go to "Sources" category and install: "Community Sources"
    -Look for anySIM1.1. Install it
    -Run anySIM1.1

  7. #7
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by element View Post
    Here's a quick guide:
    Windows:
    -Download: http://www.nullriver.com/~adam/AppTappInstaller.exe
    -Open task manager, kill iTunes and iTunesHelperModule
    -Run AppTapp.exe
    -Select 1.0.2 firmware.
    -Wait until you see "Completed" Note: The progress bar won't be full.
    -Now you have Installer in your iPhone. Update Installer if needed.
    -Go to "Sources" category and install: "Community Sources"
    -Look for anySIM1.1. Install it
    -Run anySIM1.1

    Mac:
    -Download: http://www.nullriver.com/~zigzag/AppTappInstaller.zip
    -Open Activity Monitor, kill iTunes and iTunesHelperModule.
    -Run AppTapp
    -Select 1.0.2 firmware.
    -Wait until you see "Completed" Note: The progress bar won't be full.
    -Now you have Installer in your iPhone. Update Installer if needed.
    -Go to "Sources" category and install: "Community Sources"
    -Look for anySIM1.1. Install it
    -Run anySIM1.1
    Hello

    Sorry i have changed it to 1.1.1
    but now i hve a new problem with Anysim

    It says this phone can not be unlocked..

  8. #8
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    may be because it's already unlocked ??
    was it unlocked before when you were at 1.02 ?

    edit:
    dude, you post 2 different threads relating to the same problem.
    It turns out in the other post that you have a 1.1.2 OTB downgraded to 1.0.2
    Please be clearer next time. "element" just wasted his time.
    Last edited by dtube; 01-10-2008 at 11:15 PM.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 05:20 PM
  2. [Upgrade]OTB 1.1.2 Upgrade to 1.1.4 W/O Unlock/Activate/Jailbreak
    By Allingby in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 10:36 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:37 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 08:37 PM
  5. [1.1.3] Jailbreak/Upgrade, does 1.1.2u unlock Survive upgrade?
    By mdfreeman in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:40 PM.
twitter, follow us!