Discuss Update 1.0.2 unlocked to 1.1.1 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi guys!
This is my first post!
I already used Anysim and IPSF apps on ...
Update 1.0.2 unlocked to 1.1.1
This is my first post!
I already used Anysim and IPSF apps on iphones,i have an unlock anysim iphone 1.0.2 modemFW 3.14.08_G.
I download the IPSF APP and it runs and says "iphone Unlock" and i didnt registered the IMEI,it shows everything like when i use IPSF (to me IPSF does the same as AnySim)
I was reading an article from IPSF to update to 1.1.1 what if we update to the latest version in Itunes,and then we do the steps that IPSF says:
FOR MAC USERS ONLY!!!
1. Download this file http://tinyurl.com/27ohkb and extract it to your desktop.
2. Run the file called iNdependence.app (has an iPhone with a chain on it)
3. Go to Firmware and select "Enter DFU Mode"
4. It will ask you to select a folder so browse to the directory you extracted on your Desktop and select the folder called "ThisFolder"
5. Now Quit iNdependence and open iTunes. You will get a message from iTunes saying your phone is in recovery mode. Press OK
6. Now hold down Option button on your keyboard and at the same time press Restore in iTunes
7. It will ask you for a file so browse to the folder you extracted on the Desktop and select the file called "1.0.2.ipsw" <----------(MAYBE THEY ERASE ALL ANYSIM/IUNLOCK IN THIS FIRMWARE RARE TO ME!!!!) cause they say,they can fix anysim bricked phones!
8. You will get an error at the end saying "Error (1013)" and this is perfectly normal. Press OK and again OK on the second notice.
9. Close iTunes and open iNdependence.app. Wait for about 30 seconds and the phone will turn on normally.
10. Press Activate Phone. It will ask you to select a folder so browse to the directory you extracted on your Desktop and select the folder called "ThisFolder"
11. After that is done, press Jailbreak and select "Perform Jailbreak", it will need you to select the same folder called "ThisFolder" again.
12. After that is done, press SSH and select "Install SSH/SFTP/SCP". The program ask you to turn off the phone and back on again, twice.
13. Click Customize, then Applications, then System, then on the top right press the (+) Add button.
14. Browse to the folder you extracted on your Desktop and select SimFree.app (it has like a grey Circle Stop sign on it) <---------WE CAN UPLOAD ANYSIM APP HERE INSTEAD IPSF!!!
15. Now on your iPhone go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and connect to your WiFi network. You might be asked for a password for your WiFi, just type it in.
16. Now on the right of the network name press the blue arrow and note down the IP Address (e.g 192.168.1.101)
17. Go back to iNdependence and type in the IP address in the box that is there. e.g 192 168 1 101 (no dots needed). The password field is "dottie" (without the quotes.
18. Now on your iPhone you will have SimFree (ANYSIM IN OUR CASE!!) installed. Before you run it, go to Settings - General - Autolock and set it to Never.
19. Now run SimFree (ANYSIM) on your iPhone. Accept the Disclaimer and then press on the Red Apple on the background.
20. When that finishes, go back to iNdependence and press Firmware and select "Pre 1.1.1 Upgrade". It will tell you to open iTunes and setup your iPhone. Do that and then press ok in iNdependence to proceed.
21. Quit iNdependence after its done and go back to iTunes and press "Update" (not Restore). This will update the phone to 1.1.1 (takes a while)
22. When it finishes, quit iTunes. Open iNdependence and press "Activate Phone" and wait for about a minute. It will then ask you to restart the phone twice.
23. You're Done! You can now Sync with iTunes (from now on the Password is alpine)
What do you think??
You are inviting people to brick their phones.
IPSF has some code implemented to repair the nvram damage; that's why their system works and the dev-team's doesn't work yet.
Just wait some more days and hopefully the dev-team will come out with a program similar to the IPSF one.
By Aaron Cook in forum General
Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
By unknownuser in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 12-03-2008, 08:40 PM
By cap33me in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
By bishara in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:02 AM