This afternoon we received a iPhone recently bought a few days ago in the USA. The iPhone came with the firmware 1.1.2 OTB (Out of The Box) with the bootloader 4.6 is already unlocked and running as an iPod Touch normal.
As you know, it is not yet possible to release the 1.1.2 unless you use a TurboSIM, but just in case someone has an iPhone with the same version and I need to post unlock the whole procedure.
* Firmware 1.1.1. Do not download with Safari, because if it does not open automatically and we want to download our hard drive.
* IBrick (Windows). If you have a Mac you can use instead iNdepende
Jailbreak * 1.1.2
Once we have all downloaded programs on the computer can start with the process:
1. It connects to the computer iPhone
2. Open iTunes
3. Put iPhone in recovery mode. To do so you have to press the Home button and the Power at the same time
4. When the iTunes you notice that there is an iPhone in recovery mode, press the reset button with the Shift down at the same time.
5. Select 1.1.1 firmware that you'd previously declined to disk
6. Please wait while iTunes restores firmware. Normally, the process ends with the error 1013 or 1015 but nothing happens. This is normal
7. Boots the iBrick and restart the iPhone (Reboot my Iphone). If all goes well the screen of your iPhone will turn a shade of red.
8. The iPhone, enters Emergency Call and brand: * # 307 # and give a call.
9. When the phone is ringing, erases the number and the mark 0.
10. At this time the mobile call again, press the button and descuelga Hold, then rejects the call (decline).
11. At this point you should be able to access the menu contacts.
12. Add a contact name Panamac
13. Add URL prefs: / / and click save 1F
14. Add URL and click save http://jailbreakme.com
15. Keep in touch
16. Click on the first URL (prefs: / / 1F), enters Settings> General> Auto-Lock and put it in state ever.
17. Return to the settings and configures correctly access to your WiFi
18. Click the Home button iPhone
19. Come again in Emergency Call, dial 0 and click to call. When the phone rings what descuelgas, click on Hold and rejection (Decline)
20. Again appears on the display section of contacts.
21. Enter the second URL (http://jailbreakme.com
22. Go to the end of the site and click on the Install button AppSnapp
23. Please wait while closes the Safari, waiting a few minutes and click on Emergency Call.
24. IPhone should restart
25. Once iPhone is running again, click on the blue icon "Installer". If you asked him say that if upgrading.
26. Within the Installer installs BSD subsystem, and within TWEAKS OpenSSH 1.1.1 the oktoprep
27. In the iTunes click update and refresh your device to version 1.1.2
28. Run the Jailbreak 1.1.2 and click on the "Jailbreak"
29. Wait while the program updates the iPhone…
30. And there you already have your iPhone 1.1.2 OTB ready to function as iPod Touch.
Although as I commented at the beginning of the post, I repeat for the avoidance of doubt. This process does not allow the iPhone use as a telephone. For that you have to wait until you see a new version of the software release or buy a TurboSIM.