Discuss [Tutorial][New, working] Upgrade soft-1.1.3 to 04.03.13_G on iClairifed for BL3.9 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi !
i have 1.1.1OTB > nate true 1.1.3 > bb update to 4.03.13 (via ...
i have 1.1.1OTB > nate true 1.1.3 > bb update to 4.03.13 (via installer) > anysim 1.1.3 (unlocked),
now can some one tell me, does my iphone lack something compared to 1.1.3 OTB from apple.
also isms not working correctly,(infinitely) keeps on sending msgs, and reducing pre-paid balance, have to restore to avoid going bankrupt.
also smsd not working.
heard somewhere smsd is working with 1.1.3 (soft updated DEV team one).
now as the 1.1.3 OTB unlock is available(from geohot)
can i update to 1.1.3 from itunes (Official from apple), and then unlock (geohot's new method), and then jailbreak and install apps/games, and still make google locate > work.
or my natetrue 1.1.3, and official 1.1.3 are same, and i just need to fix this sms problem !
Will highly appreciate a solution !
Success here.... whew! In case it will help someone else (someone who actually reads before starting things....) here's my spin.
- Day One iPhone w/3.9 Bootloader
- Unlocked with AnySIM v1.1.2u (using T-Mobile)
- Running v1.1.3 Soft Upgrade - Dev Team method w/BaseBand v4.02
- All features/applications fully functional, including Locate Me (occasional need to use Navizon to make it kick in, like after a reboot for instance.)
- Synched the iPhone with iTunes before doing anything else (just to be sure!)
- Fully charged the iPhone, before starting, and kept it plugged in the whole time.
- Used charging time to read and re-read the tutorials (see links below) to the point I almost didn't read them when I finally got the stepping through them.
- Reinstalled BSD Subsystem v2.0 (just to be sure!)
- Followed this guide to upgrade my the baseband to v4.03 - succeeded without issue.
- After successfully upgrading the baseband, Followed this guide to unlock the iPhone - again, succeeded without issue.
- Along the way, I was sure to:
- be patient.
- keep my hands off the iPhone (except when prompted to press a button of course.)
- consult the guide before any step I had questions for (although, after reading them a few times it's pretty easy to memorize the steps.)
- be patient (did I mention that?) - it really doesn't take long at all. It easily less than 30 minutes for me to complete everything.
When all was said and done, I rebooted into a fully unlocked, jailbreaked, v1.1.3 iPhone with the current baseband and full functionality. I've tested, and all features/applications work.
Hope this helps!
I need help here I updated my baseband before I did the soft unlock 1.1.3
Now my basband is jacked. I can not restore can not dial no wi-fi,ssh nothing.. I am now restored back to 1.0.2 what Do I need to do from here. How do I get the baseband back
Ok I fixed my phone. Apparently the iclairified updater didn't work on my phone, then again neither did the 1.1.3 updater they did (so I recommend not using anything they put out). There is a tutorial on a website somewhere on how to upgrade the radio manually using the base band flasher and a terminal. Use that because if it makes a mistake you; you know what is wrong and what commands to repeat again, so ya don't have to do the firmware dance.
Had to do the following:
1.1.3 DFU recover (to fix radio firmware) -> 1.1.1 DFU recover -> jailbreakme.com -> anySim 1.3 (I don't recommend using this, but I didnt want to screw around in terminals all day any more so I took a dumb risk) -> 1.1.2 via the oktoprep -> 1.1.3 installer prep in community sources (NOT iClairified!)
I now have a happy jailbroken and activated 1.1.3 with firmware's radio firmware unlocked running on t-mobile USA. Everything works with no patches needed for me. Only iFlix and Mobilescrobler I miss as far as apps. ColloQ, voicenotes, VNsea, and Devicescape all work.
don't use this crap.. (iClarified for 3.9) Now i got *** iPhone..
I need a bit of info....
I've got a week 42 1.1.1 OTB Iphone unlocked with Anysim.
I want to have the latest of everything on this, be it baseband, firmware etc etc...
I need to know how to go about it ... i'm just getting confused all around. Could anyone please tell me how to be on 1.1.3 with the latest unlocked baseband. Also i'm hoping that all this updation would somehow result in a better battery back up. I get about a day's work out of the iphone right now.
i need an answer for this one ..
i have a 1.1.1 with BL 3.9
can i update from itunes and jailbreak from zibri's method and then use anysim 1.1.3 to unlock .. will this work?
Last edited by boaharu; 02-13-2008 at 12:15 AM.
By taik1 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:24 PM
By ne0c0de in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-08-2008, 04:48 PM
By TimurY in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
By albeseba86 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
By mitchellmoxo in forum General
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:02 PM