Discuss [Tutorial] Downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 in 3 Easy Steps at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; 2 quick questions b1000
Have u actually jailbroken 1.1.2 or just downgraded it so that ...
2 quick questions b1000
Have u actually jailbroken 1.1.2 or just downgraded it so that u have a jailbroken 1.1.1?
Does everything expect calling and texting work for u as it is now? thx
I downloaded the file: iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore.ipsw from: http://iphone.unlock.no/#restore-firmware-files for my ipod touch.
I try to run the 1.1.1 restore file and i get "The Ipod "Ipod" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (5)" right after i press the shift-restore-file select-open.
What could this be?
hey thanks for the help however my issue is this...
Im on a mac, i get the error 1015 but then what...? iNdependence simple closes itself and askes to relaunch... is there another way? anything i can input to iPhuc to get round this...?
thanks Mel x
that 1015 is normal, dont worry about it!
This question relates to a UK iPhone bought yesterday.
After downgrading to 1.2 and getting the 1015 error,
Should you then close iTunes + force quit iTunes helper?
And THEN open Independence? (Mine also crashes like Melodee).
I'm mainly confused to what order you should do everything in (with iTunes and Independence)
Thanks for your help in advance,
ok i've got a little further, open the folder independence is in you need to set independence up for itto stop bouncing, once u do that it works... im now stuck on the 1.0.2 bit independence says i have 1.0.2 on my iPhone yet when i click on the ACTIVATE PHONE part it wont recognise the folders grrr lol
What about the Error (5) im getting when i try run 1.1.1 restore.ipsw
How do i get my phone out of restore mode with windows?
For the life of me (experienced iphone breaker) I cannot get the 1.1.1 restore to work with a brand new 1.1.2 phone. So... Back to 1.0.2 for the time being peoples...
What i have done to get this baby working (in Windows XP on itunes 7.4.3):
Preparations: - Take out your SIM card!!
1. Boot the phone with 1.1.2 firmware. Hold down the home and on/off button for 10 sec, screen goes black, release on/off button, wait 10 sec, release home and get into DFU mode.
2. Within itunes, hold shift key Restore to 1.0.2 (you will get the 1013 error) (note: all versions of the *.ipsw restore files can be downloaded from www.iunlock.no)
3. Once the "connect to itunes comes up" on the iphone screen, run Apptapp ver 3.0 on your PC one time, and it will abort with errors
4. Run Apptapp again for the 2nd time straight after this error, and it will run thru perfectly and jailbreak the phone
5. Under installer, install BSD, SSH, Terminal VT100
6. Copy the lockdown and youtube files across using ibrickr 0.91
7. Using filezilla client 3.x.x.x or other iphone drive access (i dont recommend ibrickr for this) grab the new version of AnySIM 1.2, unzip it to your hard drive on your PC, and then copy it across into a new directory (anySIM.app) under the Applications directory on the iphone
****Insert your SIM HERE!*****
8. Using Terminal on your iphone, type in "chmod -Rf +x /Applications/" (without the inverted commas) and hit return
9. While you're still in Terminal, type in "/Applications/anySIM.app/anySIM" and hit return
10. Follow the steps to unlock your phone
11. Done. Now the 14.02_13G baseband is hacked. At least once a "boot to activation" in 1.1.1 on windows is released, this will have to do for now. The good news is that the baseband will remain unlocked for all future 1.02, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 restores after the above. We only need a "DFU kick to Activate" in 1.1.1, and a jailbreak in 1.1.2!
And i cannot complain with 1.0.2 for the time being. At least the phone works perfectly!
Last edited by cheetah2k; 11-12-2007 at 04:24 AM.
By anand00x in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:53 AM
By Ace27 in forum General
Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:38 PM
By Pato0 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:32 AM