1. Set Settings → General → Auto Lock → Never
2. Start Installer and update it if it asks. Tap on Sources, Edit, and Add http://i.unlock.no/ as a repository.
3. Make sure you have BSD Subsystem installed. If it's installed it's listed in "Uninstall", if not listed, tap on Install and goto the System category and install it.
4. Now, install The Virginizer found in the Unlocking Tools category. This will take almost 10 minutes to complete.
5. When done, restore your phone to get 1.1.1 firmware reinstalled (this is not necessary if you are going to upgrade to 1.1.2)
6. When phone has been restored, you can Activate and unlock as normal.
go hire if you want see picture how to due follow the page end go next page